chapter three.

notice — sorry for not updating :/ here is the long awaited chapter!

  "LET ME CLAIM YOU BABYGRIL.." HE SAID IN BETWEEN KISSES

his pink lips rub against mines. i was intoxicated by his lips, his taste, his everything. his big hands run down my bronze skin, slowly taking in on how he had me under his control for now, forever. however, something click in my mind. i push him lightly, causing his lips to leave mines all bruise.

" i can't jaehyun.." the words left my mouth coldly. the hot, humid air that was surrounding us quickly turn cold as ice when i said that sentence. i close my eyes, regretting everything that i had said. i tried so hard to not get in his love life. especially his sex life. but, i was dumb. i was stupid to get feelings for him.

"why sarah? did i hurt you?" the husky but soft voice left his mouth. i open my eyes, moving them to look into his eyes. his lustful eyes that i once known was replace with a humble, soft gaze. "n-no." i choked. i felt so overwhelm for some apparent reason. i closed my eyes, letting a small tear trickle from my left eye. 

i felt jaehyun's hands place on my cheeks, with words following after. "are you okay baby? please don't cry..." he said softly, voice cracking in between. his face was even more closer now. his lips graze across my forehead, leaving small kisses. " i'm so, so sorry babygirl if i made you felt pressure. i was stupid for making you feel like that. i couldn't help myself. my hormones took over me when i saw you. your just too beautiful for me and i couldn't help myself. "

i open my eyes to see his eyes looking at me. i saw he was upset because of me. i crack a small smile to comfort him. " it's not that jaehyun. i was trying so hard to not get between you and your girlfriend.  i don't want no beef with nobody but i .... i'm sorry jaehyun, i have to go." i said to him. i push him off, going to his room. "sarah! wait!" i walk faster, not wanting to deal with him at the moment. 

i went inside his bedroom, going to his desk to grab my phone. as soon i turn around, i saw jaehyun closing the door, locking his door. " what are you doing?" i said to him, cocking my head a little. he walk forward to me. i back up fast, my back hitting the wall. he stop eight in front of me. he grab my arm, throwing my on his bed. i tried to get up but he push my back down.

" listen sarah, i really like so much. however, i thought you didn't like me so, i decided to get a girlfriend. but i don't love her, i love you. and nothing with change that." jaehyun spill, running his hands through his hair. I was shock by the sudden confession. " are you joking with me?" i ask, making sure to not get played.

he smirk at my question. " let me show you." he sat down on his bed, his back on his headboard. he motion me to sit down. i sat down on him. he wrap my arms around his shoulders and he wrap his on my waist. 

" ride me baby through my pants. "

___________  

HAHAHA! CLIFF-HANGER! HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER C: