chapter one.

notice — @OTAEKUS told me i should write this book with my name so-

  — I SAT AT THE SMALL TABLE THAT WAS MEANT FOR TWO, WHICH WAS NEXT TO THE WINDOW

i sat there, scrolling down my instagram feed while the sun hit my bronze skin. the constant selfies of my friends with their family members or scenery pictures of the beautiful countries they are visiting, sprawl themselves over my screen. it was nice for the couple of minutes of seeing my friends, that were constantly stress, get to chill and enjoy a drink or two by the beach.

i would've done the same thing. go back to my sweet home state, new york. enjoy the big apple with a mix of nationalities that you won't be able to tell who is who. i would've been home with my family.eating gourmet soul food. but no, i couldn't. 

is not like i was in trouble but this week was pack with tutoring. now, i'm not complain much because my tutor was so hot. i swear, i will do anything to feel his sweet cotton candy lips. sadly, i heard that he had a girlfriend. that chick probably doesn't understand what piece of artwork she has to claim as hers.

i slightly jump up when i saw a medium ice coffee was place gently in front of me. i look up with my dark chocolate eyes to meet another pair of chocolate eyes. those eyes belong to my hot tutor. jung jaehyun. 

he flash me his silky white smile that send chills down my small spine. i crack a smile of mines, to repay him the feeling. "how are you, sarah?" he ask me in english. " i'm fine. how about yourself?" i responded smoothly, making sure i don't make a fool of myself in front of this mea- i mean my tutor.

he usually talk to me in english. oh! please don't get me started with his english. his husky voice that runs out of his mouth when he speaks can make anyone pants drop. from what he told me, he studied english in the states for a couple of years in connecticut. his english might be a bit rusty now but is better than nothing.

we stare at each other, slightly awkward. i was usually the awkward one out of the two of us but after what happen last week, things haven't been the same. the situation load in my head and play it out, every detail was recorded.

it all started when i invited him to my apartment... 

_____________

SO!, THIS IS THE BEGINNING! HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH I DID WRITING IT ;)