chapter four.

—  " RIDE ME THROUGH MY PANTS " HE SAID 

  " RIDE ME THROUGH MY PANTS " HE SAID 

i blush at the sudden sentence. " i'm not sure jaehyun. are you fine with this? " the question slip out of my lips, not giving me time to refuse to say that. " i'm sure doll. i just want you at this moment. " he said, making sure i understand. 

this was so new to me. here i am, sitting on some piece man that is asking him to basically dry hump on him. i new felt so happy in my life. i slightly move my hips forward and moving back, making sure that what he wants. his grip on my hips tighten a bit, guiding my body on riding him. " you can do it babygirl. don't be shy." he sigh. i smiled a bit, rocking my hips in the motion that he wanted me to do. a small moan escape his lips, signaling me i was doing well.

i continue this motion for a couple of minutes. i saw his eyes, that was closed previously, open back up. we made eye contact, causing both of us to smile a bit. i thought to myself that i should spice things up. i extended on how slow i was humping him, making sure my skin was as close to his pants. "ahhh~ sa- omg. " he groaned. he was caught off guard when i starting grinding into him so hard while doing circular motions. " sarah, please.. " he moaned so loud. i smirk on how much of a impact i had on the boy.

i slowly moved from his lap to his left thigh. his eyes shot open from the sudden cold air replace my spot. i started grinding as fast i can, putting all my pressure on his thigh, i roll my hips her and there, touching his manhood and groping him. the room was fill with moans, mostly his.

i squeeze his manhood lightly, causing him to grab my ass. he groped it, slapping it hard here and there. the sudden pleasure that we were giving to each other was suddenly stop. a loud scream boomed into the small room. we both turn heads and we saw someone who i never believe thought i would see. his girlfriend.

i turned and look at jaehyun who was honestly scared for his life. he removed me lightly off of him and place me on his bed. " sarah, do me a favor. " he whisper to me, not making eye contact. " please leave before this gets nasty. " i nodded at his request. i got up, grabbing my phone that was on the bed and walk to his door. his girlfriend look at me in disgust. " who do you think you are? you nasty whore. " she said. i shrugged at her.

" someone who knows how to keep a man occupied. " 

___________    

SORRY FOR THE HORRIBLE SEMI-SMUT! IT'S MY FIRST TIME WRITING IT LOL. HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!