Chapter 9

P.o.v~Victoria

  Friday Morning ~

I woke up early did my morning routine an texted Gasper to see if we were still on today. He replied back with a yes. I went downstairs to make myself breakfast. I shouted for drea to see if she wanted some but there was no reply. She must still be with Jessica even thou we live in the same house me an my sister aren't really per-say close but we make do i don't get her business she doesn't get in mine I guess were corgi-ale. I continued to make breakfast nothing fancy just some scrabbled eggs an a bagel with light cream cheeses with fruit. I sat around are island eating I grabbed my phone and called may first ring she picked up.

      "hey boo wassup"

     "nothing at the house eating breakfast"

     "arent you suppose to be hanging with the kid next door today?"

     "yea in a few i dont know what were going to do thou"

    " well girly dress causal but to impress i gotta go but have kisses."

     " bye boo kisses"

I hang up put my plate into the sink an head upstairs to get ready i text gasper an tell him ill be ready in ten since i already took a shower. He texts back okay an to let him know when i'm done. I start to get ready I grab a white tank top an one of those of the shoulder jackets that's all the way cut in the front with the back only half caught. I paired it with a black tight skirt an added waits beads then put on Gucci black slides. I wasn't to much into make-up but i did do the basic i applied mascara an lined my lips an put clear sparkle gloss on spraying myself with perfume i texted gasper that i'm ready to go. As i'm heading downstairs i hear the front open an see drea running up stairs pass me. I sit on the couch an turn on the TV waiting for gasper to reply back. when drea came back down stairs she was carrying he pink Nike bag an as quick she came she left even faster. I guess she spending the weekend at May's house i get text from gasper saying he'll be there in five. 

theirs a knock on my door when i open to gasper.

  "hey, you look nice" 

   'thank you." i say walking out an closing my door i see his car on the side of road i assume were taking his car. he leads me to the passenger side an opens my door for me. He jogs to his side an hops in putting on hi seat belt.

   "so were are we going?" 

   "its a surprise" He says as he starts to drive off.