Chapter 3

"Ya but before you go here."  

He leans in an kisses me. It's sweet no tongue. Just are lips perfectly touching one another. He pulls away and leaves me standing there in a daze.

"Goodnight baby girl. " he says as he walks back to his car. To put it in his drive way.

I open my door to complete darkness. I head to my bed room. Lock my door and turn on the lights. I take a quick shower and put on a matching seat of underwear and lay in bed. I fell asleep thinking about him and his perfect lips.

***The Next Day ***
     **Monday**

I wake up around 8:30. I brush my teeth pee and take a shower. When I'm down  I comb out my hair and add a couple of jumbo curls. Than I pin it up in a high ponytail with two braids at the side on my head.  I do a little light make up and than I throw on some jean shorts with a pink Victoria Secret jacket that has the word pink on the back of it than I put on my white huaraches.  And to finish the look I put on my rose gold Mk watch and gold hoop earrings.  I even changed my phone case to match me.
   By the time I start to head down stairs I check my phone. I have a couple of good morning texts and a few miss calls but the only person I reply back to is my bestie and the hottie next door. 
    I grab my  jeep keys and head to the garage. I  hop in and head to school. 

**45mins later**

I park my car and hop out.  I get a few whistles  but I keep walking.  And oh did I tell you I'm the most popular girl at school.  But I'm not one of those stuck up preppy bitches that think they rule everything and everyone.  I'm actually pretty nice and laid back type of person.   I think that's why people like me and plus I like being friends with everyone.  There's never a boring moment at this school.

     I meet up with my bestie. We have first hour together and 7th but that's it so we don't really see each other for like the rest of the day.

" hey babe "

"Heyyy I've missed you tell me everything that happens with the hottie next door"

I tell her everything that happens from start to finish.

"Ommmgggg he kissed you "

"Yea, it was actually pretty nice to be honest. It was sweet. Like something you'll only read in a book. "

"Awwww"

"Alright class settle down lets get to work " are Ap Chem teacher says. So we stopped talking.

***The end of the day 7th hour. ***

"I'm so tired I could just sleep for weeks. " Jessica says.

" I know that God it's the last class we have. "

*phone buzzes*

I look at my phone to see a text message from Gasper

'Hey what are you doing later.?'

I reply back to.

'Nothing. Why ??'

"Wanna hang out at my place for a while?? "

"Yea sure sounds great👌🏽"

I put my phone away before I get caught using it.

"Who was that ?" Jessica ask.

"The hottie next door. He wants to hang out again. At his place I told him sure. "

"Ooo what are you guys going to do? "She lowers her voice so I can only hear her now. " are you guys going to fuck?"

" omg no..I don't think that's what he meant? ... Was that what he meant?.." I start to mentally panic now. "

"
I'm pretty sure a he just wants to hangout. "

*the bell rings*

I collect my things and walk out with Jessica.
" okay I'll text you later when I'm home okay bye"
"Kay bye"

I open my phone and send a quick text to Gasper.

"Heading over now."

"Okay the door is open just walking in and go up the stairs and hit a left. Okay"

"Kay"

**45mins later**

I park my car and walk across the street. Like he said the door was open and I walked up stairs and made a left. I found him laying on his bed in boarder shorts and no shirt. And what looks to be a head set with a mic. He has a controller in his hands and he looking at his tv. I don't think he notice me yet so I clear my throat to get him to look up.

"Oh sorry hey come in and lay on the bed" he say only barely looking at me. I take of my shoes and crawl on the other side of the bed and sit down.

"Hold on I'm just about to beat the game okay." He says

" ya sure okay"

**20mins later**
By now I'm about to fall asleep. When all of a sudden he starts to curse at the tv. Which wakes me up.

" fuck I was so close. Oh sorry that took long babe. I'll make it up to you okay. "

"Yea sure"

He puts his controller down and takes off his head set. He looks at me for a min an than grabs me and puts me on his lap.

" I swear I'm like paper to you " I laugh.
"Nah your not like paper I wouldn't be able to do this with paper. "
Before I get another word out he has a grip on the back of my neck and is pushing my head down towards his awaiting lips. He slowly puts his other hand on my butt. Which I'll admit turned me on every time he would squeeze it.

We sat there like that for probably 30mins or soo. Before anyone of us spoke.

"Do you wanna go a little be more further " he says in between kisses.

"Mhmmm(yes)" I replied back.

He flips me over. Will are lips are still locked together. He starts to take of my pink jacket and black lace bra. He stops kissing me to now look at my bare chest. I start to fell a lil self conscious so I cover them with my hands. He looks up at me weird. Than he removes my hands.

"There beautiful don't hide them from me " he says before leaning down and putting his mouth back on mine. He takes his left hand and puts it over my breast. he starts to feel on my nipple which makes me moan a little through are kissing. He takes his lips of mine and places his mouth were his hand was. Which makes me moan even louder. His hand starts to slide down my side and to my shorts than to the Buckle. I grab his hands and he looks at me. I open my mouth to speak... When he says something I never though was more sexier and sweetest thing in the world...

A/n

Okay guys what do you think let me know. ???
Id love your opinion on this chapter. Thanks for reading love you guys so much💜💜💜💜