Chapter 8

The weekend was coming to an end. But I wasn't ready for it to be over. In the last 72hours I spent across the street from my own home felt like a...rainbow unicorn throwing up sparkles. Yea i know what the fuck type of analogy was that But that was how I felt really I've been floating on cloud9 with him. With all the people wanting me it was the boy next door that I hoped would want me the most.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Oohhh...nothing really." I hoped he couldn't tell that I was lying but I wasn't ready to express how I felt.

"Okay if you say so" he looked at me one more time before kissing me on the forehead an getting out of bed.

Something told me that he knew I was lying but I didn't question it. After we ate are pizza we fooled around a lil bit An fell asleep by the time we woke up it was the next day. Sunday.

"Wanna go on a date" he shouted from the bathroom.

"Yea sure, where to?" I said  as I walked to the bathroom An positioning my body in the frame of the door.

"Umm..maybe we go to a earlier lunch than maybe go watch a movie " he says before spitting out the toothpaste

"Sounds fun just give me about 20mins"

"Alright I'll be ready" he kisses me on my temple then walks out the bathroom. I take his place An brush my teeth, shower an then start getting ready. I put my hair in lose curls An added some light makeup glossed my lips An headed out so I can start putting on my clothes. when I came out the bathroom I found gasper laying on the bed texting. I walked around to my drawer An found my red lace set an my light ripped jeans with my supreme ripped shirt I paired it with my black heels.when I was done putting those on I sprayed my pink princess perfume.

"Ready" I turned around to face him to only  find that he's right behind me. Im a little startled but when I look into his eyes An see want. Then my eyes moved on there own looking at him from head to toe he was also in a supreme black shirt with jeans to be honest I don't look at anything else cause when I looked at his pants I can see the very thing I wanted for the past three days. Trying to poke out when I look back up his jaws are tight An I sense he wanted to do the same thing I was just thinking of.

" god I wanna take you right here over my dresser" before I could get out my response he lips are on mine. I let out a little moan in his mouth. As he slide his hand around my neck he slowly pushed me back. I can tell we shifted because my back was against a solid wall instead of on the dresser.  He tightened his grip around my neck which only caused me to moan again. He pushed his legs between mine An I could fell his third leg pressing against my front. I slide one of my hands down to touch him when my hands connected with him he let out a groan which only made me move my hands up An down. I was amazed on how big it was. Ya we fooled around but I was always the one to receive I planned to change that.  I started to unbuckle his jeans pants now using both of my hands. Once I got the zipper down I moved my hands back up to the top of his waste hooked my fingers into the side of his pants pulling them down as far as I could once it wouldn't go any further I decided to take lead. In one quick moment I was the one pinning him against the wall know. I backed away from the kiss.

"It's my turn" was all I said before I got on my knees An pulled his pants An boxers down the rest of the way. When I looked up he met my gaze.  I never broke contact I grabbed the base of his cock An aimed it towards me. I slowly opened my mouth An licked the tip then I closed my mouth just around the tip An started to move my tongue in circles.

"Fuck..." he groaned gripping my hair around his hands but not to tight to where it would hurt. I slid my mouth further down. My mouth was stretching but I wanted to see how far I could get it down my throat. I kept going further An further until more than half of him was in my mouth. I could fell the tip of his dick in the back of my throat but there was still more to go. I opened my mouth with him still down the throat I was bobbing my head letting him fuck the back of my throat. He caught my rhythm I placed my hand on his balls An started to massage him as we kept pace.

"God baby I'm about cum"

I was moving a little faster now after a few seconds later i felt a hot sensation filling my mouth I kept sucking as he was shooting into my mouth. Never braking eye contact made it even more sexier. After I felt the last gush of him I let him go An stood up.

" th..that...was so fucking good baby. "

I whipped the corners of mouth An smiled feeling proud of my self for taking him the way I did.

"I was surprised i could even get it that far in my mouth to be honest I didn't think it would fit"

He was pulling up his pants An fixing himself he pulled me into him An kissed me.

"If we wanna at least see the movie we gotta stop while where ahead. " I said in between kisses.

"Your right come on " He slapped my Ass just before giving me one last kiss. As we headed out the door.