Chapter 3

"Dude. I bet I could eat way more pizza than you." Beast boy stated as he stared at Cyborg. Cyborg smirked. "You're on grass stain!" He said as they both indulged in eating pizza. 45 pizzas later Cyborg was celebrating and beastboy looked as if he was gonna puke. He put his hand on Terra's shoulder as all the titans laughed at the events that just occurred. They got back to the tower. "Hey Terra!" He said walking next to her. "Yeah?" She said looking at him. "You wanna hang out?" He asked Terra smiled. "Sure! Where do you wanna go?" He smiled. "It's a surprise." He said with a smile. He took Terra's hand and went outside. "Can you give us a ride?" Bb asked Terra. She laughed. "Then you'll have to tell me where we're going." She said. Beast boy sighed at his forgetfulness. "Fine. We're going to the park." He said as he got onto the rock Terra had formed. "Okay." They got to the park and got off the rock. "Dude you have to warn me when you go fast!" Beast boy said to Terra as they stepped off. "Yeah I saw you almost pee yourself a few times." She laughed. He pouted "it's not funny!" He said. "Whatever. So what's up?" She asked. "I just wanted to hang out with you! You're my best friend soo..." Terra blushed. "Oh. That's cool your my best friend too, I-I hope you know that." He smiled and blushed. "Yeah..." they began walking. "So did I ever tell you I got a job before?" Terra laughed a little. "Really?" He smiled. "Yeah I wanted to buy a moped to get the ladies." He said raising his eyebrows and wiggling his ears. Terra laughed. "So what happened?" Beast boy explained that he got a job at a meat restaurant and he found that it was run by the aliens they were after earlier. And that he stopped them. An when they got back to the tower and ate the alien overload. "...and when we looked at him like 'dude?!' Then Cyborg said, what?" Terra laughed. "That's a funny story." Terra stated. "So what's you're story?" He asked Terra. She immediately looked scared. "I don't want to talk about it." She said. "Ter, you can trust me." He said with a smile. "I know. I just...can't. Not right now anyway." Beast boy shrugged. "Okay." He said. Beast boy stared at Terra. "You wanna go to the movies?" He asked. Terra smiled and said "okay." They went and got pop corn, candy, and soda. They saw The Grieving. Beast boy was terrified but Terra thought the movie was hilarious. Luckily beast boy had Terra to comfort him. Which Terra thought was adorable. After the movie they went back to titans tower.