Chapter 1

Beast boy mostly hung out with Terra since she became a titan. He was looking for her now. He thought about where she could be. I got it! He thought. He went outside to the rocks where they had previously talked. He saw her there, once again, and approached her. "Hey Terra." She turned and smiled at him. "Hey beast boy." She said returning to skipping rocks on the water. He sat down next to her skipping a rock. "You should tell them." Beast boy stated. Terra sighed. "I-I can't." She said shakily. "Why not?" She sighed. "Because when they find out they'll hate me." Beast boy put an arm around her. "No they won't. We're you're friends because you're you, not because you can control your powers or not." She smiled. "Thanks beast boy." He nodded. "We'll help you." "Okay I'll tell them." She said. They went into the tower. "Guys I have to tell you something." Terra said as they entered the living room. The titans looked back at them. "Look guys, I can't really control my powers." She said as she looked down shamefully. "It's okay. Well train you." Robin said with a smile. "Really?" Terra said excitedly. "Yeah and I'll teach ya some hacking skills." Cyborg said pointing to a computer. "Awesome! Thanks guys!" Starfire smiled. "I will enjoy doing the butt kicking with you!" Starfire said hugging Terra. "Yeah. I'm thrilled." Raven said not changing her tone but she meant good and gave a small smile. "This is gonna be great." Beast boy said smiling to himself.