14.Sweet Heart

Karthick's pov:

After 3 weeks.

It was Friday afternoon.

I was in Court for an hearing while my phone vibrated showing Aarathy mam's name.

"Hello mam..."
I said as quiet as possible. The hearing was going on.

"Karthick ..."
She sounded scared.

"Mam are you in any trouble? The case passed the first hearing right.
Any problems in that?"
I asked now in a tense tone and walked out of the court house asking Adi to take incharge.

"Yah the case passed the first hearing and now officially it is known to everyone that you are dealing with the case. So be careful put some security to your house..."
She said.

"Ok sure mam will do that..."
She went to Chennai 2 days ago to file the case and first hearing was today.

"Mam the bill is settled we can go home now."
Came an another male voice which I recognized as Shiva 's voice.

"Mam what really happened? Is Shiva there with you?"
I asked now clearly tensed.

"Yah Shiva is with me today while travelling back to my guest house back from court I met with an accident. An XUV car dashed my vehicle no big injuries just small scratches and a jaw tear"
She said.

"Mam..."
I sighed.
I should have gone with her.

"Don't worry Karthick I am fine now but I need you to do me a favour..."
She said.

"What is that mam?"
I asked.

"Just go once and check up on Siddu and Aadhira I have left the two alone in my home."
She said in a sad tone.

"Mam please don't worry about them. They will be under my watch till you return."
I said confidently.

"Ok Karthick the doctor has come will talk to you later."
She said and disconnected the call.

After 2 hours I called Shiva and he said that the accident seems well planned. He thinks VEDHA group of industries is involved in back of this accident and I couldn't agree more. Shiva then advised me to be careful and put securities in my home. He too asked me to have an eye on Aadhira.

I planned to visit Aadhira by evening but again got struck up with the work.
It was 9:30 when I finished my work and I called to inform mom that I will be staying in my flat today due to heavy work.
Dude nowadays you are lying too much!
Said my brain.

I took my bike and reached Aadhira 's house. The security was no where to be seen so I quickly went to the door and pressed the calling bell.

The door opened and revealed aadhira in just a long t shirt.

Her messy hair was in a high bun but even under those ridiculous night wear that she wore she looked hot.
Dude you got to control!
Advised my stupid brain.

As usual her eyes widened seeing me I love the effect I have in her really!

"What are doing here at this time?"
She somehow finished the sentence without breaking.

Seeing her after 3 weeks made me realize how much I miss seeing her and the side effect was I started to get annoyed for every little thing.

"To check up on you!"
I stated with a smirk as I looked her up and down.

"Eyes up here ACP. Look I am great, eating on time and can look after myself. You can go now!"
She said and tried to close the door.

"Sweetheart what's the rush?"
I said holding the door.