Reaching out to stroke his cheek, I retracted my hand halfway before stuffing it into my pocket as he stared at me with wide curious eyes. I can't...he's practically a forbidden fruit to me.

"Then I'll go and get changed now. Call me if you need help." He nodded slowly before sitting up on his own.

"Wait! Carlos." Turning back to face him, he motion me over before pulling me beside him.

"Yes Matthew?"

"For some reason, I have a gut feeling that something is going to happen today. I don't know if it's good or bad but I only do this once." Looking at him confused, he leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine, pulling back after a while.

"You're an awesome guy Carlos. If I don't have someone I love, I'll go for you. I mean it. Thank you Carlos. For everything you've done for me." He said it so truthfully, my heart swelled in anguish. The kiss made me realise that today may be the last day he'll stay with me. I'll be left all alone again after tonight.

Why? Why must he make it so hard for me? Why must he make it so hard for me to let him go? It hurts. It hurts so badly.

Tears welled up my eyes and eventually fell as I cried on his shoulder while he patted my back tenderly. Why? Why must he be in love with someone else? Just when I found someone I love, I have my heart ripped out and torn into shreds.

So close yet so far away...too far...and untouchable...

I can never have my first love...the first person which I've fallen so hard for...

Matthew's POV:

"Where's your client Carl?" His phone buzzed. Scanning it quickly, he stood up slowly while keeping his phone in his pocket.

"He'll be here in 5. I'm going to the toilet first." Nodding, he called for a champagne before leaving silently. As soon as he left, the stage lights came on as a few figures went up on stage.

"Everyone, may I get your attention please?" That sounds so like Dylan for some reason

"Everyone, may I get your attention please?" That sounds so like Dylan for some reason. "I'm here today to sing a song which will be dedicated to my boyfriend Matthew." Huh?

A spotlight suddenly shone on me, making my vision clearer. Dylan...that's Dylan no doubt. "This song is for you my love." He said it without doubt as he stared intensely at me.

D for Dylan, E for Emily and J for Jackson (Emily's bf)

D:
You're insecure,
Don't know what for,
You're turning heads when you walk through the door,
Don't need make-up,
To cover up,
Being the way that you are is enough,

J:
Everyone else in the room can see it,
Everyone else but you,

All:
Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,
You don't know,
Oh, oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
If only you saw what I can see,
You'd understand why I want you so desperately,
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,
You don't know,
Oh, oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
Oh, oh,
That's what makes you beautiful