Dance with a Vampire

Flashback
Before Haruka's return

Subaru's POV

I tossed and turned completely in my bed as I struggled to pull myself out of a nightmare. I felt my throat closing up and that alone had me sitting up, breathing hard. I laid a hand on my neck and looked around my bedroom. No one was there. Haruka. Don't pick him. The nightmare was Carla marrying Haru. He has tried killing me after it to get me out of the picture permanently. I stood and took my time going for a walk. I couldn't sleep anymore. The sunlight made me cringe but it did no harm to me. I looked up at the sky and exhaled a breath. Please be okay. I went through the neighborhood nearby and looked around for a mansion of some sort. Vampires love the mansions so it have me a hint of what to look for. I couldn't see any though and that pissed me off. I punched a wall before heading home. Where did they take you? I clenched my fists. For the past week of me searching, I always came up with nothing. Kuso. I sat in my room, refusing to eat when Reiji told me to. A part of me was missing with her gone. It drove me crazy.

Present

Haruka POV

I sat in the limousine with all six of the brothers, explaining what happened. They derived a plan of starting a war with the founders. I don't know what they'd do to succeed. The Tsukinami were very powerful. I was even forced to explain who I really was to them, in fear they'd throw me aside. To my surprise, they accepted me.
We got back to the manor and had our meal before I wandered to my room. I bathed and was getting back into my clothes before a soft chuckle came from the other side of the bathroom. I turned quickly, covering myself with my buttoned white top. Shu was sitting on the floor watching me. He stood up and approached me, wrapping an arm around my waist.
"Good evening, beautiful. I have a request for you. If you'd like to accept." His hypnotic blue eyes looked into my gray ones.
"What is it?" I wondered and held his gaze.
"Come to a party with me."
"Eh? A party? Where?"
Shu sighed some before responding. "Please."
I thought about it before giving a nod. It wouldn't hurt to just go to a party. "Okay I'll go."
A sweet smile crossed his lips and he kissed my cheek before leaving the bathroom. I watched him go and curiously walked out, into my room. A pretty, long red dress was laid on my bed. I looked at it and raised a brow. Was this always here? I looked around and started to change into it. I zipped up the back and looked at myself in the mirror, the bites from Carla were a bit faint now and wouldn't really be noticed much. I did my makeup, avoiding lipstick and even put some powder on my neck just in case. I pulled my hair back, fastening a clip with feathers and roses to my left side and pulled on a pair of black heels.
"You look gorgeous." A familiar voice was heard from the doorway. I jumped in surprise and looked over. Shu was leaning against the door in a black suit with a yellow vest and tie. He looked charming, almost like a prince. I faintly blushed when he walked to me and pulled me close. "Well, let us be off then. I thank you as well."