Reckless

(Name) opened her eyes and stretched, letting out a yawn. The room is cold but full of sunlight creeping in from the windows. The first thing she reaches for is her phone, which is on charge.

She turns on the screen and sees texts from Adrien.

"Good morning, can't wait to see you today :)"

(Name) can't help but smile and hug her pillow. Could she really be falling for this boy?

She gets up out of her bed, fixes it and gets dressed, making sure to cover the wounds from last night. Luna is still passed out on the pillow beside where (name) slept. She decided to go to school without Luna to let her rest.

(Name) leaves the house and starts to walk to school. She puts in her earbuds and turns on her music. A sad song comes on and she just let's it play. It brings down her mood a bit but she doesn't really care.

___________________________________

(Name) arrives at school and runs into some fan girls. Politely, she signs autographs, gives hugs, and takes pictures. To get away from it all she runs into the girls restroom, seemingly empty.

She exhales and walks to the mirror to fix her hair, when in the background, she hears weeping.

(Name) turns to see a closed stall door, she believes thats where the sound is coming from. Being as quiet as possible she presser her up to the door to listen. Then she speaks

"Hello?"

The crying stops. (Name) looks under the stall and sees a pair of feet.

"Its okay, you can come out."

There isn't a response. She pauses to think, then walks to the next stall over. (Name) stands on the toilet and peers over to the stall with the girl in it. She's sitting on the toilet covering her face.

"Hey.."

The girl turns up startled to see (name).

"G...go away."

(Name) sighs.

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's wrong."

The girl looks down before slowly standing up. She pulls down her long sleeves and reaches for the handle on the stall. (name) jumps off the toilet and walks around the stall. The door slowly opens and the girl walks out. She's short with redish-brown hair. Her eyes are green and filled with tears.

"What's your name?" (Name) asks.

She takes in a breath before replying with Maria, clutching what seemed to be a script in her hand.

"What happened Maria?"

She explains in a shakey voice that she tried out for the schools musical, but was criticized by a girl Named Chloe.

"She called me pathetic for even trying, and told me that I shouldn't even be alive," Maria explained.

(Name) couldn't believe what she was hearing. How could someone be so cruel??

Just then two girls walked into the bathroom.

"And I was like, you better give me what I ordered or I'm gonna tell daddy and he totally obeyed my every wish..." A blonde girl was rambling on about who knows what to her friend. She took notice of (name) and Maria.

"Oh my gawd, Sabrina, do you see what I see?" She said in a mocking voice.

"Sure do Chloe, little miss try hard is here."

Maria looked down and covered her face. (Name) shook her head and approached Chloe.

"You don't have to be mean Chloe."