Two Truths and A Lie

"Um sure Adrien." (Name) put down her phone and sat up straight.

Adrien sat down next (name) and looked at the floor.

"How long?"

"Um excuse me?" (Names) heart was racing.

"How long have you had your Miraculous?" Adrien look (name) in the eyes.

"What...uh...I don't know what you mean! I don't have a miraculous...what's a miraculous?!" She was all flustered.

"Come on! I know you know!" Adrien persisted.

"Adrien please!"

(Name) backed up against the wall. She had a concerned look in her eyes and she grabbed ahold of a near by pillow.

Adrien started to crawl towards her on the bed, similar to a cat and slowly reached for (names) leg.

"Eeek!" She firmly grabbed the pillow and smacked Adrien across the face with it. The was a loud *pomf*. It would be an understatement to say that Adrien flew of the bed. He got up off of the floor and glared at (name).

"So, if its a pillow fight u want...that's what you'll get!" With that Adrien grabbed the nearest pillow and chucked it at (name). But she blocked it with the pillow she had in hand. Adrien started to laugh.

"Tell ya what, if I win you have to tell me your secret," Adrien smiled.

"And why would I do that?"

"Because I said so."

"Well I can't argue with that," (name) scoffed at Adrien and threw the pillow at him. He caught it before it could hit him.

"So is it a deal?"

(Name) rolled her eyes. "Fine, but what do I get if I win?"

"I'll tell u my super, ultra, important secret."

"Alright its a deal, I'll have u know I used to play softball so this won't be easy for you," she laughed.

Both of them grabbed a pillow and started to exchange hits. (Name) always aimed for Adrien's waist and Adrien aimed for her face. After about ten minuted (name) landed the final blow.

Blankets and pillows were scattered everywhere around the room. They were both breathing heavily.

"Ha! I win" (Name) stood proud above Adrien.

He smirked and pulled her down and started to tickle her.

"Ah...Adrien...Stop..pl...please..I...can't....hahaha A....Adrien!!!" (Name) could barely speak through her fit of laughter.

"Tell me I win!"

"No!! Its...not fair- hahahaha! Adrien! Please!"

"I won't stop until I am announced the winner." Adrien continued to tickle her.

"Fine! Ah! Adrien..you win..hahaha..now please...let me go!" Adrien stopped tickling her.

She gasped for breath and sat up. Adrien looked pleased.

"Alright, since I've won you owe me a secret." They sat on the floor and talked.

"Okay, what do u wanna know?"

"Tell me the truth, do you or do you not have a miraculous?"

(Name) looked down at her hands. "Well, yeah I do."

Adrien looked excited.

"Why are you so happy?" (Name) questioned.

"What's its name? What does it look like? Is it here?"

"Woah calm down!" She said overwhelmed. "I'll show her to you."

"And I'll show you mine."

"Wait what?! You have a miraculous?! Who are you ?" (name) was so surprised.

Adrien cleared his throat and used his Chat voice. "Hey there pup."

(Names) eyes widened. "Chat? No it can't be.."

Adrien stood up and called for his kwami. A black like, cat thing flew out of his drawer. He proceeded to say 'claws out' and right in front of her eyes, he turned into Chat Noir.

Chat nervously smiled. "Tadaa."

(Name) stood up as well. "Luna," her kwami flew out of her purse, "fur on"

Both heroes stood in front of each other, staring into one another's eyes.

"C'mon pup, let's go somewhere." Chat grabbed (name) by the hand and walked over to his big glass window. He opened it and the both of them jumped out. Running along the roof, (Name) followed Chat. She assumed that they were going to the Eiffel Tower. And she was right.

Once they had reached the top, they de-transformed and sat together in silence.

Adrien decided to break the silence. "So how long have you been a hero?"

(Named) move her hair from her face. "I think it was a few days after you moved. I had heard a knock at my window and a purple box was sitting there. I opened it and it was my miraculous."

Adrien nodded and turned to look at the night sky.

"Adrien? Do you ever feel like there's a piece missing? Like maybe there's another half of you that you don't know?"

Adrien looked down. All of Paris was under his feet. He thought about (name) and how happy he was when she came back into his life. He thought about Ladybug and how much he had liked her, and how those feelings were fading. He thought about his mother, and where she could be.

"I think I used to know how that felt," Adrien said, "but now and days I don't feel it, and I think its because of you."

Adrien turned to look at (name). She was looking up at the moon, blushing. She looked at him. Adrien couldn't help but stare into her sparkly eyes. Did he love her? No, he couldn't have.

"Adrien, I've missed you these past couple of years. You are part of my missing piece. But there's something more." (Name) couldn't think of what it was. But she felt better with Adrien by her side.

Adrien scooted closer to (name) and put his arm around her. He felt relief when she put her head on his shoulder. Maybe she felt the same way he did. A warm feeling came in his chest when he though about it.

"Now that I know who you are, I'll do my best to protect you in all of our future battles, and in our normal lives." Adrien told her.

"Ill protect you too Adrien." (Name) responded.

The night seemed to last forever. They stayed wrapped in each others arms for awhile, then returned Adrien's place. He offered for (name) to sleep in his bed and he would sleep on the floor. When the lights were turned off they tried to sleep, but couldn't. (Name) quietly got out of Adrien's bed and laid on the floor with him. He wrapped his arm around her and they both slept on the floor for the remainder of the night.

A/N: Awww how cute. It escalated kinda quickly but oh well, I'm happy with it and I hope you are too. Its kind of short but its better than nothing :)

          - Sabrina♡