22

I pulled my hair into a ponytail as I wiped the sweat off my forehead. I continue to walk up the steep hill. I always enjoyed hiking, it took my mind off of things, but today I just wanted sleep in my bed.

My head and feet are hurting. I'm sweaty I need a shower, I honestly don't feel well. I should've stayed back at the campsite.

I huff stopping looking up at the sky. There were almost no clouds out, just sun. At this moment I would love for it to just start raining.

"You ok?" I looked back hearing Lauren voice, I nod "I'm about to fall into a coma" I groan. "You can go back to the campsite you know?" I shook my head "my mom wouldn't let me"

"She'll understand-"

"Stop talking to me Lauren" she sighs as I looked down at my shoes. "Tell me what I did wrong"

"What we are doing is wrong...I don't want to hurt Lucy...just thinking about her finding out about us kills me"

"I told you she's not going to find out"

"You don't know that Lauren! I found out about you and that girl very easily...imagine if Lucy would've seen you kissing her like that!"

"What girl!?"

"Don't play dumb with me Jauregui! Last night, I saw you and that girl kissing along with my friends" she huffs as I frown.

She steps closer to me, "You wanted to stop because of Normani?" I scratched the back of my neck turning away from her.

I start to walk away but Lauren grabs my arm pulling me back. "Y/n I'm sorry you had to see that. Ok but Lucy and I are going through so much at the moment"

"That doesn't give you the right to cheat"

"I know. But I can't control my urges" she looks me in my eyes. "What Normani and I had is nothing-"

"Like us" she shakes her head "no...we have something. I don't know what it is but you make me feel something...something so strong that every time I see you or think about you I could feel it in my chest. I shouldn't feel it, I shouldn't feel that" I lick my lips.

I blinked my eyes repeatedly she looks at me with concern written on her face "are you ok?" She asks. I nod "y-yeah continue w-what you were saying"

"I um y/n are you sure?"

"I think I'm going to be sick" I quickly backed away from her and ran to a tree, throwing up behind it.

I groan falling to my knees.

"Y/n?" I looked back at Lauren "I'm ok to go to the others I'll be there in a sec-"

The lump in my throat cut me off.

Puking in front of Lauren Jauregui is something I never thought would happen. Now I have something to tell my kids about when I get older.

This is so embarrassing.

"Let me take you back to the campsite" she grabs my hand helping me up. "Get on my back"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," I jumped up on her back laying my head on her shoulder. Her hands gripped my thighs as she pushed my higher up.

Not really remembering anything that happened after that because I fell asleep I found myself in bed.

I was feeling a bit better I sat up to see it was dark out. I got out of bed and walked out the tent. My parents and the Jauregui's and Dua were sitting on logs around the campfire roasting marshmallows.