13

"Thank you so much y/n really. Lauren and I need some alone time together if you know what I mean" Lucy says winking at me. I chuckled nodding.

Lauren walks downstairs pushing her hair off her shoulder. She clears her throat "hello Y/n" she speaks not giving a glance "hi Mrs. Jauregui nice to see you this fine evening"

She walks past me and Lucy going into the kitchen. "Don't mind her she's having an off day that's why I schedule this night for us...but I can tell that you had a wonderful night last night as well" she smirks I furrowed my eyebrows as her eyes were trained on my neck.

"Oh!" I quickly covered the love bite with my hand and let out a nervous chuckle "I actually burnt myself with the flat I-"

"No need to lie y/n...you're a teenager. Teenagers get around, I'm not here to judge. I remember when Lauren and I first met" she smiles turning away from me.

"We used to be wild..of course, it was hard with her being a superstar and me being a model" she chuckles "but that didn't stop us from fucking any-"

"OK, I think it's time to go!" Lauren quickly walking in and grabbing Lucy arm.

"Sorry about that she's had a couple of drinks already" Lauren chuckles wrapping her arm around Lucy.

"Kids needs to be in bed by 8 pm-"

"I know my Jauregui I did this a thousand times" I chuckled Lauren smiles "Alrighty then..if you need anything-"

"Feel free to call I know....you two have fun" the two walked out the house.

I looked out the window and watched Lauren help Lucy in the car before getting in herself.

Once they drove off I grab my phone out my pocket and dialed Julia number.

After a couple of rings, he picks up "Hello?"

"You can come over now"

"Are you sure? What if they come back early"

"They are not coming back anytime soon"

"What about the kids?"

"By the time you get here, they'll be in bed"

"Ok fine I'm on my way"

I placed my phone down and jogged upstairs I went into one of their rooms to see Cori and Elizabeth playing dolls.

"Hello, you two" they turned to us "Y/N!!" Cori ran over to me a hugged my leg. I picked her up "hey there bug"

"Hi y/n," Elizabeth says waving at me. She looked exactly like Lucy. They were almost identical which kind of made sense. Since Lucy did carry her 8 years ago.

"What are you guys playing?" I put Cori down as she ran back to her sister "we're playing house do you want to play?"

I hummed looking at the clock it was 7:20 "yes I'll play but you guys have to take a bath at 7:30 ok?"

They both nod "great let me go check o. Your brother right quick" I turned around and went to the other room.

I knocked on the door that had his name on it before walking in.

"Hey Jonah" he turns to me "hi y/n"

"What are you drawing?" I ask he shows me a picture