10

Lauren p.o.v

I ran my fingers through my hair. As I stood in the bathroom. I sighed in relief watching as Lucy turned off the running water in the shower.

"The water bill isn't cheap Lo, and you're not the one paying it" I roll my eyes. Before looking around the bathroom. Lucy brushed past me grabbing her wallet.

"No need for attitude I just stepped out"

"Yeah to masturbate?"

"Well, what do you expect? we haven't had sex in 4 months" she huffs "You know that I'm busy Lauren. I have to work, cook, take care of the kids and so much more so please just drop it"

I followed her out of the room. And downstairs.

Your p.o.v

I crawled from under the sink and grabbed my clothes and walked out of the bathroom. I slipped on my shirt.

Lauren walked back to close the door. "Woah Woah what are you doing?"

I sighed "I don't think we should do this anymore. We almost got caught again, Lauren. We would be in so much trouble if we got caught"

"We're not going to get caught baby I promise"

"Don't promise things that you can't control" she frowns. I fixed up my clothes before putting on my shoes.

"Then we can do it somewhere else...like a motel or something"

I walk past her "can we just take a little brea-"

"No. I don't want to do that"

She pushes me to the wall bring her lips to mine. "We won't get caught trust me"

"I have to get home" I pushed her off going to the door and walking out.

Lauren follows behind me.

"Let me take you out tonight," she says grabbing my arm stopping.

"What do you mean by taking me out?"

"You know probably out to dinner. Only if you want to though" I nodded biting my lip.

"Text me the details" she smiles pulling me into a kiss "get home safely" she grabs a $50 dollar bill out her bag and sliding it in my shirt/bra winking at me.

"Thank you"

I walked out of the house. I walked off the porch, I turned to Lauren as she leaned against the door frame watching me.

She gives me a small wave of backing up and closing the door.

****

Once I got home I took a shower and got into bed. It was 10 am and I was sleepy so why not take a nap. I put my hair into a messy bun then getting on my phone to see I had several text messages from Andrew.

Bitch~A

Who~A

The~A

Hell~A

Did~A

You~A

Sleep~A

With~A

I rolled my eyes, he would be the one to do this.

Wdym~Y

I was watching your snap and I saw hickeys on your neck~A

So spill the beans bitch~A

Tell you, later on, I'm going to take a nap~Y

Fine but I'm not leaving you alone about this~A

Got chu~Y

I placed my phone down, pulling the covers over my head. What am I going to wear tonight?

What's your phone percentage?

Sorry for the mistakes I would go check butttttt it's 1:18 am and I'm sleepy 😌