Thirteen ;;

L

;;

Today was the day. I was going to try to get the rest of my mates to kiss me. I feel like I'm leaving the rest of them out, since I've kissed Harry but no one else.

I felt the need to almost. It was like something inside of me had wanted this for so long and couldn't hold back anymore. As I set up my plan, Liam walks into the room.

"Well hello hello." I hear come from Liam.

I was wearing some black skinny jeans, and one of Harrys jumpers that had all their scents on it. I had picked it out so it wouldn't make any of the alphas jealous.

"Hey Liam. Good morning." I say, blushing a little. I still wasn't used to all the attention.

"It is a good morning indeed." Liam says as he strolls into my closet, twirling his key chain around.

I pick up the hair brush I had put down on the little seat and handed it to Liam asking, "Do you mind? I can never seem to get the back right."

I was intending to flat iron my hair, as it was getting a bit long and curly. I wasn't lieing when I said I could never get the back right. It had always seemed to go one direction more than the other. (A/n ;)) )

"Of course doll. Is their something your doing today?" He asks.

I start to walk where the flat iron is and say, "Yea, I was hoping to get a haircut. My hair is getting a bit long and itchy, so I though flat ironing my hair would make the barbers job a little easier."

"That's nice of you to think of. I'll set you up a appointment, what time would you like?" He asks as he starts to flat iron the back.

"Whenever their open. I wouldn't want to mess up their schedule." I answer honestly.

I see a look of fondness cross over Liam's eyes before he quickly focus's back on my hair.

"I've only done this once before. It was for our mother. She was going on a date with father. She was on her last few minutes to get ready. I did her hair as she did her make-up. I think it was safer that way than vice-versa." Liam laughs a little at the end.

I giggle at that as well. If Liam had really did her make-up, she might have looked like a clown.

After a few minutes, Liam finishes. He actually did a really good job! I wasn't expecting that. I meant, I'm not trying to be mean, but who thought Alphas could do hair?

"Thank you. It's really good." I tell him honestly.

"Thank you for letting me do it. I love to spend time with you." Liam says.

I turn around and see him closer than he was before. My butt was against the bathroom counter, and his hands were wrapped around my waist.

It was like a known silence filled the room, and we both figured out what each wanted. Liam leaned towards me, as I did the same.

Soon enough, Liam filled the void between us and softly kissed me. It wasn't passionate, but it was filled with love.

Once he pulled back, it was as if he was glowing. He was probably proud of himself, or he was just really happy.

"Doll. You're out of this world." Liam tells me.

This causes my blush to almost cover my whole face.

"Why thank you handsome." I tell him.

Once our conversation had died down, I headed out to accomplish the other two missions I had that day.

~~~

I know, I know. Where have I been?

Well.
1. I just moved and got finished renovating :D
2. I got a job!
3. Family issues and thanksgiving

So yea :P Life's been pretty shitty but I'm finally back !!

LOVE YOU BUTTERS !!