Eleven ;;

L

;;

Its felt like I've been in this room for a 1,000 years. The walls have closed in on me and I feel like I'm going crazy.

The only source of light comes from a tiny crack in the top right corner of my cell, and I basically live next to that crack. Breathing in the only life source makes me feel somewhat alive.

Edward has brought me food 21 times, which means I've been here for a week. He is keeping me well feed, and I don't know why.

Maybe he needs to keep me healthy for some reason, but I would rather not think about some of the thousand reasons going through my head.

I hear rattling coming from outside my cell door, and I quickly scurry over to the corner farthest away from the door. Once he comes in I see he doesn't have a plate of food, but just some duct tape and ropes.

"All right. Now its time for the fun part." He says as he marches to me and grabs me by the shoulders.

I whimper from the pain as he grips to harshly. Soon my hands are bound by both duct tape and rope behind my back and he walks me out of the cell.

When we get outside I'm almost blinded by the light but when I'm able to see I see a lot of people staring at me with blood red eyes.

"Today... Today is the day we feast upon a royal my brothers! We will feast upon a messiah, a goddess! At midnight we will become our true form. No one will be able to stop us now!" I hear Edward yell while the men and women cheer about his tiny speech.

I start to panic. Their going to eat me!

"What!" I ask/yell at Edward.

"Oh don't worry sweets, your body wont be eaten. Just all the blood will drained and put into shot glasses. After all, they do say that Omega WereWolves have delicious blood." He cackles.

Its like my body is set on fire, sending shocks throughout my body. I break through the rope and duct tape Edward had tied me in and change into my wolf form.

My pure white form shocks them, and gives me time to start to run. But everyone knows that vampires run twice as fast as werewolves and I didn't get very far until I felt one in particular jump on me.

I felt a dagger seep its way into my skin and I yelp out in pain from the dagger. My weakness soon turned to anger as I shake off the vampire and roar at the vampires.

When they started to get close to me, I roared louder this time and my throat felt like it was going to burn up.

"Go ahead, roar again. Louder!" I hear Edward say.

So I did, but what happened next was not something I was suspecting. A flame had came out of my mouth and started to fly towards the vampires. The vampires of course freak the fook out and run out of the flames path.

Edward stares at me, with confused eyes as I turn and run away. I don't have time to think about what just happened, I just need to run away and return to the castle.

The vampires are close to catching up to me and I spit some fire at them, hitting a few of them.

I reach a field and see a lot of people crowding around. I roar to get their attention, not caring who they were just hoping they could me.