Four ;;

L
;;

I am determined to ask my newly found mates about how we would tell the public, or even if we would... but after my nap, I'm exhausted.

My dreamy slumber didn't seem to last very long, as I was soon awaken by one of my Alfas.

"Love, its time to get up. You need to eat something." I hear Harry's voice call. He was gently pressing him arm against my arm, and shaking it slightly.

I open my eyes, and look up to see his green ones staring right back at me. I giggle at his little smirk, and sit up slowly.

"Good Morning; or Afternoon in your case." Harry tells me.

I giggle slightly at his pun, and stand up to put some decent clothes on.

"Are you going somewhere?" i ask without stuttering.

"Just down to the kitchen." Harry tells me, and i nod.

Harry coughs and then I remember rule one, "Oh! Yes-s i forgot, thank y-you."

"It's ok love, everyone makes mistakes." Harry says as he walks towards me.

He stops at a dresser and picks up a long sleeved Tommy Hilfiger shirt with some black shorts.

"Here, wear this." He tells me.

I nod and say, "Ok, thank y-you."

"You don't have to thank me; besides, you're my mate." Harry tells me, eyes flickering to his Alfa yellow.

I shudder from my Omega senses kicking in, just wanting to obey his every command.

"Ok, I will try to stop, but I'm very used to getting in trouble for not doing so. Could you remind me?" I ask.

"Sure, of course. You should not have been getting into trouble. A flower like you shouldn't be getting in trouble for small things." Harry says, grazing his hand across my cheek.

I blush under his coo, and let out a sad laugh, "Most people don't think that way, but I'm happy you do."

Harry gives me pitiful eyes as I walk towards the private bathroom to change my clothes.

As I start to undress I see how filthy my clothes are compared to theirs. I feel filthy compared to them. I walk back towards the door and knock on it to get Harry's attention.

"Yes little one?" I hear Harry ask.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower, do you mind?" I ask.

"Sure, go ahead." He tells me.

"Ok, thank y-." But i stop my self short, remembering what he said earlier.

"Good job little one." Harry says, as I go to turn on the shower.

After I turn the shower, I quickly undress and hop into the shower. I didn't want to take up their time, so I quickly wash my hair and body.

I hop out, and hurriedly put on my clothes. Once I finish, I walk out of the bathroom and back into my bedroom to see Harry waiting patiently for me.

"You ready?" he asks me.

"Yep!" I say happily and skip past him and down the hall.

I hear Harry let out a small giggle as he follows me, "Your going the wrong way."