•Thirtysix•

I came closer and went to grab his arm from behind his back but the tables have turned, I was now backed against the door, my breath hitched as this happened

He slowly leaned in and gently kissed my lips, the room was silent, the only noises I could hear was our lips colliding and going in sync. When he thought it was going to go further , I snatched the thong from his grip and ran to my suitcase, I laughed at him groaning and moaning.

"Better luck next time."I giggled.
-
•The next morning•

"Jungkook told me about you going but you don't have time to pack so-... wait you've already packed for it..?"Mother scratched her head as she saw me packed and ready to go. "I wasn't expecting you to move in with Jungkook. Are you sure you want to share an apartment with him? You don't want to share a dorm with girls? I'm sure Jungkook wants his own space-"My mother rambled and I interrupted her. "It'll be better if I stayed with him, less distance to travel, you and Jungkook's father have the house to yourselves."I picked up my final belongings as I tried persuading her. She finally agreed with the arrangements.

I bid her farewell and left with Jungkook. It was a comfortable silence for about 30 minutes until I spoke. "How long do we have left?"I groaned. "Please don't whine like a child! We'll be there in another 30 minutes."he laughed as I squinted my eyes. "Ugh."I turned away from him and gawked out the window. His hand suddenly landed on my thigh. "Kkk don't be mad..I sorry."He smiled and spoke with a soothing voice, I covered my smile with my hand which was supporting my jaw when I was leaning on it. "I sorry."I mimicked his baby like grammar.

"I mimicked his baby like grammar