No answer.

"Anyways, I apologize for the actions of my men. However, we cannot risk releasing you just yet, Hashirama is a man who cares about his clansmen, letting you go in the midst of a war may cause further issue for us. If peace is reached, he won't be willing to break it over a misunderstanding like this." Izuna explained.

"You're saying that I will be staying here until the war is over." It was not a question.

"I'm afraid so. However, the good news is that you will not be treated like a prisoner, you will get your own home to stay in. Of course, there will have to be somebody watching you, simply to make sure nothing goes wrong." His terms were reasonable, maybe staying here for a while would help her get the Senju prisoners out. "Kichiro! Tsubasa!"

Two men came into the room, bowing respectfully to their leader. Izuna turned back to Nina.

"These two men will be guarding you during your stay here."

The taller of the two stepped forward.

"Please come with us."

The three stood outside a small but comfortable looking house.

"This will be your residence for the time being. Please make yourself at home. There should be minimal interference from Kichiro and I." the two nodded a goodbye to Nina before disappearing in a puff of smoke. Most likely off to spy on her.

Four days went by quietly. Nina had waited for the men watching her to lower their guard while at the same time pulling as much information as she could from the two about the condition and plans for the Senju prisoners. The men were inside the house doing paperwork while she stood outside, trying to find any chakra sources around the area that she may have to worry about. Initially, she only sensed one person approaching and they were nearing very rapidly, the person didn't seem to have an especially large chakra reserve, however. But not a minute later, she suddenly felt something else. Someone else. The chakra was so familiar that it sent a chill up her spine and brought a smile to her face, an expression she hadn't worn in a while.

'About time.'

Nina stood for only a moment longer before teleporting behind a tree. Seconds later, a young woman no older than 20 years old ran by, clad in a guard's uniform, straight for the house.

"Tsu! Get Kichiro!" she panted, waving slightly upon seeing Tsubasa poke his head out from the main door. "Madara-sama is returning!"

Tsubasa's eyes widened at the words and stiffened slightly.

"Already?" he did not waste a moment, "Who else knows?"

"Just the Council and the other guards on the outer layers, estimated six minutes until he reaches the front gate." the woman answered, sounding every bit as stressed as Tsusaba.

"Kichiro! Get out and alert the clan! Go tell the West side!" his hollering had drawn the said man out from the house.

"What about the Senju?" he asked, clearly not as panicked as either of his friends.

"This place was a prison before it was redecorated, remember? The barrier is still surrounding the house, now go!" Tsubasa commanded. He turned to the woman as Kichiro raced away. "Chiasa, go alert the North and East sides, I'll take the South wing." There was a mutual nod between the two before both disappeared.

Nina stepped out from her hiding spot. A barrier? She hadn't felt one when they entered. If there was a barrier preventing certain people from exiting, it must have been set by a very skilled individual. It won't be easy to break.