Us.

Baekhyun's lips were attached on Chanyeol's moving in rhythm with the taller's. The gravity of their lips were inescapable while they were dancing in a slow pace, completely enjoying the feelings floating through their skin.

They need each other, and couldn't live without another. Both were aware of it.

Chanyeol titled his head to deepen the kiss while his large hand held his waist even tighter, pulling him closer towards himself. Their hearts beating in the same rhythm while their breaths stayed heavy.

"I-" Baekhyun parted from the kiss slowly, his mouth still wide open while his eyes were fixed on Chanyeol's shiny ones. "I'm sorry."

A warm smile appeared on Chanyeol's lip as he stared at Baekhyun totally fixed on his beauty. "For what?" Baekhyun exhaled deeply, starting to link Chanyeol's large hand with his own. "For ignoring you."

Chanyeol's forehead touched Baekhyun's tenderly, running his hand through the smaller's soft cheek. "You thought it's the right thing to do. You did it for us." He breathed while he was enjoying Baekhyun's sweet scent.

"Us," Baekhyun smiled lightly, closing his eyes while his forehead was touching Chanyeol's. "I love us."

They smiled to both ears as a light breeze was hugging their bodies. I found what I'm living for in you. Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Baekhyun, surrounding him with warmth as the other one laid his head on Chanyeol's broad shoulder tenderly.

"I won't run away from now on. I promise, I'll try to stay strong.. for us."
Baekhyun breathed into Chanyeol's neck, relaxing in his arms.

"Just trust me baby. Everything will be fine - I'll be the one who will marry you." The smaller nodded, tears touching Chanyeol's skin in slowmotion.

"I trust you Channie. I really do," Baekhyun stopped, exhaling deeply. "But I don't trust fate."

***

Blood touched the floor, covering it in red while blobbing sounds where ghosting in the room. Why. Jongin glanced at the mirror in front of him, following his own reflection. It's always Chanyeol.. Why?

"Baekie will wait for me, right?"

"Of course. Baekie will always wait for Jongjong."

"Liar." Jongin bit his lip, staring at his fist which was still covered in blood. It's unfair, so unfair. He glanced back at his reflection on the shattered glass while his breath stayed hard, lingering in the air thickly.

"I hate you." His with blood soaked found its way to the mirror, covering it with the red liquid. "I-" He stared how the blood ran down the glass, hitting the floor.

"I won't let you have everything."

He balled his fist into a ball, so that even more blood started to run out, covering the floor more and more with every second of silence. I deserve to be happy as well.

He smiled, but everything inside of him felt so shattered, exactly like the glass of the window, broken. He just couldn't understand why Chanyeol has always been the one who got everything while he had to watch in silence. He just hated him, so much.

"You'll marry me, right Baekie?"

"Of course, Jongin!"

The smile on his lips disappeared and turned into a scoff while his hand started to hurt, a pain aching through his veins. It starts to hurt now? He sighed moving towards the first aid box under his king-sized bed before treating his fist and whipping off the blood.

One day I'll be the one who'll be happy. - One day it'll be my time to smile.

Jongin glanced at the little boy who was sitting on the green grass, a big white jacket covering his body. "Hello?" The boy looked at him, a pair of blue, shiny eyes drilling through Jongin. "H-Hey." The other one said, shyness cover his soft voice while the wind blew his black bangs from his forehead.

"What are you doing here? This is my aunt's house." The boy looked at the castle before drifting his sight to Jongin again. "Your aunt is friends with my mom."

"Oh, then you're Baekhyun, the prince of China?" The boy nodded, a light smile appearing on his lips. "I'm Jongin. The prince of Korea. Nice to meet you."

Baekhyun glanced at Jongin before drifting his sight towards the taller's hand. He slowly stood up, linking their hands. "Nice to meet you too." Jongin smiled widely, staring into Baekhyun's shiny blue eyes in fascination.

"I also have a brother but he isn't here right now. He would love to meet you as well."
The smaller smiled at Jongin as suddenly a snowflake landed on his soft nose, making him look up to the white sky. Snow.

"It's snowing!" Jongin's eyes widened as he watched how the smaller laughed widely, trying to catch the snow with his pale hands. Wow, he is-

Beautiful.

He smiled softly, his eyes still fixed on the beautiful creature in front of him. He was like a painting, unreal --perfect.

"Jongin!" He was pulled out of the daydream when he heard his father's loud voice ghosting through the garden. "Training is about to start. Come in!"

"I-I'm coming." He glanced back at boy who wasn't even minding him, still playing with the snow. "Baekhyun?"

The boy glanced at Jongin, his blue eyes immediately fixed on taller. "I-I'll go now, you won't forget me, right?"

He smiled, "of course, I won't."

_____________________________

So I wrote this on the bus to France, I hope it's fine. I know I haven't updated this for a while but I'll try to be active again.

Ps: How many people are even reading this story? Is it really worth updating?

Lots of love.