Snowflakes.

Flashback
5 years ago

Snowflakes were falling on the green grass, wrapping it into a ravishing looking like white silk. But somehow something more beautiful and dazzled seemed to caught Chanyeol's eyes.

The boy with the ocean blue eyes and coal-black hair. The boy he couldn't stop looking at since a week.

No, Chanyeol wasn't a stalker but he just couldn't take his eyes off of this angelic eyes, which seemed to burn their way into his head with the time making Chanyeol all fuzzy inside and dazzle with happiness.

They were doing something with him, even if he didn't glide them at Chanyeol's direction once, his eyes seemed like to shine the life into Chanyeol, so that he couldn't stop drifting his sight from those pair of blue orbs. The beautiful contrast of his eyes, and the snow surrounding him looked like he just came out of a fairy tale, it made Chanyeol question if he was really real or just an illusion he was caught in. He looked so unreal, so stunning.

Like an angel. A beautiful, memorizing angel.
And indeed he was one, he was an angel for Chanyeol, from the outside and from the inside, as he discovered later on.

                            _____________

4 years ago

It was Christmas again, Chanyeol's favorite month December. He smiled widely, knowing what it meant as he ran to his balcony, glancing at the in white wrapped ground, looking for the angel-like looking boy, who just came back with his family to make vacations at the castle next to them. Actually the castle was a part of their own castle but his uncle bought it from his father, the king, and turned the part of it into his own castle.

Chanyeol discovered that the family of the boy were old friends with his  uncle and his aunt and he also discovered that his name was Baekhyun.

Aka the prince of China. The one who was still appearing in his dreams since 1 year when he saw him for the first time. His beautiful blue shining eyes were still burned, deep into his head as he couldn't stop dreaming of the beauty the boy was.

Chanyeol saw the boy staring at the sky as snowflakes fell into his cheeks and smiled lightly. He was still angelic. Still beautiful, still breathtaking. Chanyeol sat down the chair on his balcony mustering how the boy wrapped his white coat harder on his shoulders before he looked up again, completely ignoring how the snowflakes left a wet spot on his beautiful face.

Suddenly he closed his beautiful eyes as he seemed like to breathe in the cold air. Chanyeol watched in curiosity how the boy opened his eyes again after a moment of silence, shoved his hand to the air and left snowflakes fell on them as he smiled lightly, making Chanyeol all fuzzy inside.

He noticed how his heart suddenly began to thump louder, as if it could explode out of his chest.

In his 16 years, he has never been that happy than on the day he saw Baekhyun for the first time. The boy who didn't even know Chanyeol was existing, but he was still the angel Chanyeol was dreaming of every night. The one who made him love Christmas and the one who produced this weird feelings inside of him, he didn't know he had.

Was this love? No, it couldn't be. You didn't even talk to him once, Chanyeol. It's not love. It's not right?

Chanyeol breathed out heavily as he noticed that the boy was gone. He hit himself on his head in disbelief, sighing loudly. I wish I would have enough courage to talk with you. To look into your beautiful eyes from the near but I'm a coward. Such a coward. I wish I could get to know you, to stand next you in the snow and admire you while you're looking up to the white sky. I wish, you could smile at me and make my to the happiest teenage boy alive.

Chanyeol sighed again, entering the castle again as he removed the brown coat, throwing it on a chair in his, too immense room. Actually, he didn't want this big room but it had a balcony and he had the chance to look at the neighbors garden from here so he decided to accept his mother's offer, who insisted on giving him this room, for whatever reason.

He stroked his wet hair as he jumped down his king-sized boy, looking up to the white ceiling. White. It reminded him of the boy. The snow, the fact that he was always wearing white clothes and his bright aura. White reminded him of Baekhyun.

-White and blue.

The colors he started to adore the most since he met the boy. A lot changed since he saw him for the first time, not only his likings also his perspective on the world.

Everything suddenly started to become brighter and life so much better. But why?

Chanyeol suddenly heard someone knocking on his door and waked up from his daydream, immediately glancing at the door as he got up from his bed. "Yes?"

He mustered how his deer-faced, baby brother opened the door heading in with a wide smile on his face. "You look creepy Luhan. What's wrong?" Luhan chuckled as Chanyeol frowned his eyebrows confused.

"Well, there is someone downstairs..." Chanyeol frowned even harder. Someone? "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Hey! Mum said you can't say these words in front of me!" Luhan screamed with a chuckle.

"I'll kill you Luhan. Spill it out."

"Okay, okay. Well his name begins with B and I see you stalking him on your balcony." Chanyeol's eyes grew wider at Luhan's words. B-Baekhyun was downstairs? In their Castle?

"Done be ridiculous. Why would he-"

"Aunt came with him, so that he could meet us. He doesn't have any friends here, she wanted to introduce us to him.. I mean you don't have to come." Chanyeol immediately ran towards his closet, fishing out some decent clothes in panic as he entered the bathroom, dressing himself and brushing his hair before he returned to his room again.

He breathed out heavily, realizing that Luhan had already left the room as he moved towards his door. Pulling the doorknob down as he headed downstairs with a loud, hammering heart.

I'll really be introduced to Baekhyun? He'll look at me? Chanyeol's body was shaking like crazy as stopped downstairs watching how Baekhyun was standing next to his aunt, wearing a white long shirt and grey pants as he played with his hands nervously.

So beautiful. Some of his black bangs were covering his eyes as his beautiful blue eyes were focused on his soft fingers.

So so so b-

"There you are Chanyeol! Come here." He heard his aunt screaming as he yelped in shock. She was gesturing him to come closer but Chanyeol couldn't move.

Baekhyun was looking at him.

His beautiful, shinning eyes were directly looking at him and in this moment Chanyeol knew it. He just saw his future.

___________________________

So this was the first chapter, yes it's just a flashback but it's really important for the story. The next chapter will be longer I promise and i hope you liked it! Tell me your opinion please.

Lots of love.