"Oh Hafsah, my bad. I didn't introduce myself." Haneed said, giving her a goofy grin. "I'm Haneed, Maya's brother."

     "Nice meeting you." Hafsah replied as they walked out of the school.

     "So, where do you school?" he asked her.

     "Ahmadu Bello University. What about you?" Hafsah replied.

     "I graduated from Nigerian Turkish Nile University two years back. Right now, I work with my dad." he said as they got to Hafsah's car.

     "That's great. As much as I'd love to continue this conversation, I have to go." Hafsah said, unlocking her car.

     "Sure. Can I get your number?" he asked her. Hafsah looked unsure but gave him anyway.

     "Thanks, I'll see you later right?" he smiled. "Sure, when I come to pick Ihsan, that is." Hafsah replied, smiling.

     "And I'll be sure not to forget your chocolate." she added, giving him a charming smile.

     "Yeah, see you later." Haneed chuckled and left to his car.

     Hafsah drove off with a wide grin plastered on her face. Instead of going home, she drove straight to Malali to see Sameerah. Hafsah honked at the gate to Sameerah's house and their gateman opened it immediately.

     "Good morning." Hafsah greeted the gateman as she stepped down from her car.

     "Morning ma." he answered and escorted her to the front door.

     Hafsah rang the doorbell and was immediately welcomed by their help, Maryam.

     "Where's Sameerah?" Hafsah asked her. "She's asleep in her room. I'll take you there." Maryam replied, leading Hafsah up to Sameerah's room.

     Hafsah gave her a grateful smile and entered the room, plopping down on her friend's bed.

     "Wakey wakey!" Hafsah said, poking her sides. "What the hell? Let me sleep." Sameerah groaned, cuddling her pillow.

     "Wake up Sameerah." Hafsah tried again. "Oh God Farouq I swear if you poke me one more time..." Sameerah mumbled.

     Hafsah chuckled, she needed to have that on video. She pulled out her phone and pressed record, then she poked Sameerah again.

     "Walahi Farouq if you don't allow me sleep, zan yanka kan ka(I'll cut off your head)." Sameerah threatened.

     "Wake up Sameerah, what the hell?" Hafsah asked her.

     "I get I always have to get the kids ready for school. Why can't you just do it today?" Sameerah sighed.

     Hafsah couldn't hold in her laughter for much longer so she burst out laughing, really hard. Sameerah slowly opened her eyes to see Hafsah and she sat up immediately.

     "Hey." she smiled. "Hey sleepy head! Guess what I just sent to Farouq." Hafsah smirked.

     "What did you send to him?" Sameerah asked, yawning.

     Hafsah showed her the video and Sameerah let out a loud shriek.

     "Why would you do that? Now I won't see the end of this because he'll constantly tease me about always thinking of him."

     "Well don't you always think of him?" Hafsah teased.

     Sameerah's cheeks heated up and she groaned, putting her face in her pillow.