She growled again and leaped at Ted and Lisa and started to attack. She managed to knock out Lisa but Ted... well she just ripped his throat out.

My wolf whimpered from the sight of my mate killing someone and because my leg started to get really painful.

Sapphire whined and trotted over to me, she licked my cheek then she laid down, wrapping her body around mine. I gave her a weak smile as I cuddled into her, and waited for someone to bring Sapphire some clothes.

.......................................................................................................................................

Sapphire P.O.V

I curled up around Alex to protect her, whilst she held her ankle.

My wolf was whimpering, she didn't like that our mate was in pain.

I nuzzled my head into her neck, and let out a small whine. Can't these people hurry up??

I growled, my wolf was getting impatient. Alex started to sooth me, by slowly stroking my muzzle.

"Shh, it's ok, Sapphire, I'm fine. I'm still here." She pecked my nose then wrapped her arms around me.

We stayed like this until someone came running out with a pair of jogging bottoms and a baggy shirt.

I took them in my mouth, and quickly shifted and got dressed.

An ambulance came rushing around the corner and they stopped outside the large crowd of people.

I growled to make the crowd make way for the medics. The medics came rushing through with a stretcher and I gently laid Alex down onto it.

I pecked her forehead and the medics slid the stretcher into the back of the ambulance. I followed close behind.

They closed the doors and started the rush to the hospital. My Alex better be ok. I started to growl again. "Hey, stop. I'm fine. I'm here. It's just a broken leg, again" She placed her hand on my cheek gently, and I couldn't help but lean into her touch.

"I know. It's just, why you?" I let a tear slip down my cheek. Damn, I'm going to be an Alpha for Christ sake. I shouldn't be crying.

"It's because I'm the submissive. But that doesn't matter now. Because I have my big, strong Alpha to take care of me now" She grinned at me. I smiled down at her and leant over to give her a peck on the lips.

"That you do" We arrived at the hospital and they unloaded the stretcher from the ambulance and took her to the third floor of the hospital. It was reserved for werewolves.

As I was soon to be Alpha, they got Alex into the X-Ray room straight away.

We were waiting in a room, watching T.V, when Dr Taylor walked in.

She bowed to me. "Afternoon Alpha." She turned to Alex. "Luna" I smiled, I liked the sound of that, Alex being my Luna.

"Well, it seems that the fall that you have had has not only re-broken the same part of your leg, but also it has broken your femur.

I growled. I am going to kill Lisa, like I did her pathetic mate. Alex placed her hand in mine. I looked into her eyes and she smiled at me, I smiled back and took a breath to calm myself.

"Go on Dr Taylor".

"Ok, well we will set your whole leg in a cast and you will be in it for a few weeks, due to your slow healing process." She left to go get the things she needs.

She came back and set Alex's leg in a Blue cast. She sent us home and I insisted on carrying Alex.

"I can walk you know" She muttered.

"Well, am I not allowed to carry my own mate around when she's broken her leg?" I smirked as she shut up.

I put her in the passenger seat of my car and sped off to my house.

We arrived and I jumped out and quickly rushed to open Alex's door. I picked her up and went inside.

I went upstairs and placed her in bed. I got in with her and pulled her to cuddle up to my side.

"Night, my love. Sweet Dreams" I kissed her forehead. She smiled. "Night".

.......................................................................................................................................

Again, sorry for the wait, hope you enjoyed it. Let me know what you think.

Also THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for 4,000 reads, it means a lot to me to know so many people have been reading my work.

Until next time...

-LIGHTS4000