○♡¦For You¦ Kaede Akamatsu

This is outside killing game and both of you are about 19-24.
----------------

The name was Kaede Akamatsu.

She was a sweet girl who likes to help people, cares about others, and many things.

You were dating her for about 2 years and today is the day of your anniversary. Kaede is out buying groceries and you're here laying on the sofa, thinking about what you should do for your anniversary.

Should you go on a date?
You wanted to but you're feeling really tired because of yesterday's work. Even outside is really hot, just to walk about 5 meters you could pass out immediately.

Should you cook for her so she can rest?
That should be possible, but you can't cook. There's one time you tried to cook fried rice but you used too much oil and when you were cooking, it felt like you were in a war, holding the cooking pot's cover as a shield to protect you from the oil. In the end it's more like oily rice instead of fried rice.

Should you get a gift for her?
Yes, you should. Getting a gift for someone doesn't mean you need to buy things for them, you could make it yourself with the items you have in your house. But if you don't have them you could probably just give her something else like kisses or yeah, you know.

Now thinking back again, what does Kaede like?

Her talent is the Ultimate Pianist.

She seems to like the color pink. But what are the things that she actually like? Piano keys? That's impossible to buy it, you don't have enough money. But wait! What if you...make a mini version of it? Yeah, that would work. You gather the materials in your home, such as glue, paint, and others. Now, let's begin crafting before she comes home!

----------------------

Times passes by, a door being opened could be heard. "I'm home!" says the woman you've been waiting for. You come to see her from your bedroom but you uh...your hair seems messy. "Sweetheart! Are you already hungry? I'm sorry if I was taking too long! I'll be making the food right aw-" Before Kaede could go to the kitchen, you stop her. "No no no! That's not it!" you say. She turns to you and tilts her head, wondering what are you going to say to her.

"Well, something happened but it's not something bad! Anyways, I have something for you," you say while still trying to hide the gift.

"What is it?"

You give out your hand and hands her the mini piano you made. The piano itself really looks like the real pianos out there, although one of the leg is a bit shorter. "H-happy anniversary day, Kaede-chan! This is the what I could give to you, I'm sorry," says you as you feel sad a bit.

You were expecting her to be disappointed, but it's the opposite. Her eyes are sparkling as her lips slowly to go a bit wider. "You remembered our anniversary day, thank you so much! I love it!" Of course, it makes you ask her, "I though that you wouldn't like it? I mean...it's not that perfect.." Your lover walks to you and looks into your (e/c) orbs. "I still love it. It doesn't have to be perfect! Just getting something from you or being with you already made me happy."

Oh how come is there an angel standing before you?

"I love you, (Name)-kun!" she says happily as she wraps her arms around your neck. Don't worry, she still holds your gift. That made you shocked, but also happy. "I-I-I love you too!! A lot!" shouted you.

What a perfect day, huh?

"By the way, why does your hair seem so messy? Did something happen?" Kaede starts to worry. "Oh it's not a big deal. I happen to trip because a glue fell on the floor and after falling my hair were full of glues."

"Next time be careful, okay?" the female pouts.

You sweatdropped, "Okay."