○♡¦Game¦ Chiaki Nanami

Today, you and Chiaki are playing games at the usual place, the bench near the fountain. Hajime said he can't hang out with you both today. But, that wasn't a real reason. He was helping you.

Hajime knew that you liked Chiaki. It's a good thing that him and her are your best friends, making it easier. He came up with a good plan. You always asked if it's gonna work perfectly. Hajime said not to worry. Aw, it's like brothers relationship.

"(Name)-kun.."

"Oooii...(Name)-kun!" Chiaki calls.

"W-whaat?"

"What's wrong with you? You suddenly stopped playing the game."

"I..uh..Sorry. I was thinking about things."

"Ah, I see. Let's continue to play Gala Omega. This time, we will do a co-op!" Chiaki says, happily.

"Yes ma'am!"

-----------

Hours passed by.

"I'm gonna rest a while. My eyes hurt." You says, putting the Nantendo Gameboy advance on the bench.

"Okay." Chiaki continues to play the game. You open your phone and see a text from Hajime.

————————————————
Bro Hajimeme

___________________________________

< So how did it go, (Name)?

I haven't say it to her yet. >

< C'mon! Just say it to her! What are you waiting for?

I...I'm nervous. >

< Why are you nervous?

I dunno. I keep thinking about it and my brave points are > decreasing.

< Damn it (Name)!

Whoa! Chill, bro! >

< "Whoa!" is my quote you idiot! Forget about that, are you a man or not?!

I- >

< If you are a man, then be brave! Believe in yourself bro! Prepare your mental for her answer! Don't forget about the game we talked about!

O-ok. Thanks bro. >

< Good luck then.
____________________________________

Yep, Hajime was like your brother all along. Just like what he said, if you are a man, be brave and believe in yourself. You keep writing the word "man" on your hand.

Alright, let's do this!

"Ne, Chiaki-chan."

"Hm? What is it (Name)-kun?"