Chapter 2

Tords pov

I woke up drenched in water shaking in fear as I think of my nightmare of what I witnessed before they woke me up I was drowning in a bark swamp screaming for help. Soon snapped back into reality as I feel Edd hug me. He was saying words like "it's ok, were here for you, you'er ok now, everything is fine, and calm down". I tapped on Edd shoulder letting him now I am fine and signaling him to give me space and he did. Tom was standing next to the bucket on the floor with a pitiful look in his eyes that was killing me even more. I was such a disgrace to them and I could see it in there eyes.

Edds pov

I stopped giving Tord and he looked shaken up but what ever he was dreaming about most have fucked him up really bad. I desired to know what it was so I full on asked what made him so scared and all I got was a grunt and then him saying " it was just a nightmare Edd it just scared me nothing to worry about ok" I just nodded to what he said.

Tom's pov

Tord was so lieing. If he just had a nightmare he wouldn't have been crying in his dream it was much more then just a nightmare. It was really cringy in the room tell Edd said he was going back to his room to got to bed because he was tired. Me on the other hand kept staring at him and asked him what realy made him upset. He looked at me with his red puffy eyes that made me very sad and I just want to pick him up and cuddle him tell he was happy.

Tords pov

It was happening again the eyes of pity staring at me making me go into a panic attack slowly drowning out everything around me and the awful  aura kicking in. It was like the nightmare but this time it was worse.

Tom's pov 

Oh shit I snapped out of my thoughts as i see him going into a panic attack tears rolling down his already staind cheek. All I could thank of is what Edd did and hold him and whisper things like you're ok and everything is going to be ok. This lasted for about 15 minutes tell he calmed down and relaxed in my arms. He looked up to me with a very week smile that was oviosly fake but I let it slip because he fell asleep. Well he was in my arms all I could thank of was how cute he was and how I wanted to stay like that forever. But sadly I can't. As soon as it was 9am I got out of bed leaving a sleeping Tord to rest to go make breakfast but to soon see Edd already on it.

Edds pov

I was making bacon and pancakes for breakfast because Tord had a ruff night but seen Tom out and stop as he sees me already making it. "Morning" I said trying to get information about tord and how's he doing and all I got from Tom was a I don't know.

Sorry for any grammer mistakes. My friend that helps me with that isn't helping me. 😒 WHY BEL WHYYYYYYY.