2: Dirty Dancing

I close my eyes and gracefully sway my hips around with the music I have on blast. The seductive vibe Sofia gives me with her rendition of "Crazy In Love" playing through the speakers brings me to another world.

My hands start running up my hips to my neck, then I open my eyes only to find myself staring at my reflection in front of the window mirror,

I see my hair tied to a messy bun making me look like I haven't had a shower, while I'm standing there in my knitted sweater and underwear,

Slowly, I walk towards the window and clamber to sit by the window pane to look outside. I see nothing but a dead building and the street peeking at the side. I never get a good view, only half of it from my room. That's why I always go upstairs in the rooftop.

The thought of the rooftop suddenly reminds me of the stranger encounter.

Something tells me it was a ghost. I mean, that could be possible? What else would not be possible in a world I'm living in?

If anything, that's the only interesting thing in my life right now. 

Apart from blind dates and casual stroll to the office, I'd rather choose to converse with a ghost.

I pause and look down. Maybe if I go upstairs...the ghost might be there? I quickly head over to my bedroom to start getting dressed.

---

Quickly, I hide myself against the wall beside the window. This was such a bad f*cking idea. Miss eave (eavesdropper) here was just dancing around when she suddenly decided to look at the window to stare. 

Did she see me?

Once that window opens, I'm jumping up to the rooftop an calling this quits. I actually thought I was gonna finish this mess but I guess I can't rub this all over Leo's face.

Honestly, I don't even know what the hell I'm doing here. I don't even know why I had to come over. What the hell was I thinking?

Jumping from buildings to other buildings...and suddenly I find Miss eave here dancing in her underwear. The sight of her flashes in my head and it makes me feel...hard again.

I shake it off and suddenly hear a noise behind the window. I hear the inaudible music from her room and nothing else now.

I prepare myself but the window's still shut. I'm hearing nothing but music. Slowly, I move closer to her window again to take a peek, and there, I see her sitting by the window pane. She's looking out the window and observing half the view of new york's busy streets. I glance at the view with her to observe for a while.

She's really into it. She has her chin resting on her hand, all calm, all vulnerable...way different from the feisty girl I met.

This has me thinking if I got the right room. 

The girl suddenly stands up revealing a better view of her face. She looks different so different. She's left the living room and into another. The living room looks dead without her dancing. 

What the hell am I saying?

I guess that's enough for me to get the hell out of here. 

Before I leave, I take one last glance at the room hoping that she'd come out at least to turn her music off. And so she does. She's covered up and heading towards the speakers to shut the music off. And she's...leaving?!