Short Story 5

The song is called Weak by AJR. I hope you actually watch it.
😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

I can't believe she's gone. She was here next to us laughing, happy, the next day she was hanging on the rope in the room. We all came to see her that day, we should have come sooner. She had texted us saying, "Yesterday was fun but its time I say goodbye." We were all worried by what she meant so we rushed over thing is that text was sent at 5 in the morning and none of us were awake.
What could've driven her to this? That was the question none of us could answer. She seemed so happy but I guess that was all just an act. According to the coroner's report, the estimated time of her death was 5:15 am, on April 1.
None of us knew the truth until a few days later. The police found out that she had been bullied. We never would've guessed this and was not aware. She gets bullied every day. The boys would insult and harass her. The girls would pull at her hair and say horrible things. They somehow found her social media accounts. They'd send her disgusting photos with her face photoshopped in them. They'd send her insults, threats, tell her to kill herself, that she was worthless and so on.
What were the teachers doing? They would suspend students. No one for expelled. The school didn't want any bad press, after all, Richmond High is a high-end school meant for the rich and the gifted. The students have powerful parents and those parents are the ones that got the school where it is. Can't afford to make them angry, right? I guess that's more important.
You have all committed murder. You all played a part. Student and teacher and parent. Now you will all pay the price. We are the friends and family of Sera Lightheart and we will have our revenge. Be careful and watch your backs.
Karma will always find those that deserve it.

Eulogy by Damian Lightheart
Date: April 21, 2018