what his family thinks of you

elton;
you had always been the social butterfly and one of the most kindest people anybody could meet but one person disliked you in his family. his mother absolutely hated your guts since the first dinner, but his father loved you as daughter.  though, lucky you, his siblings adored you and every time you came around, wouldn't stop hanging on you.  honestly you loved it but you always wished for the motherly love from his own.

sam;
typically you were so quiet, his family members wouldn't even acknowledge you until sam introduced or shared affection. it didn't bother you as much as it bothered his family. sadly because of this, his parents didn't care and always told him you weren't right for him. his siblings as well thought you were only a nuisance. sam always tried his best and you did as well, but nobody would budge. so they let it pass and they went over occasionally to become comfortable.

colby;
oh gosh, don't get me started with you. it was like you always drank red bulls and you always were energetic towards them. of course, you attempted to impress and it worked luckily. his parents adored you, treating you like their own daughter, and occasionally called to check up on you two. along with the siblings, they had the energy as well. so whenever you were in the moment, they always joined in.

corey;
towards the scherer family, you'd always been in a darling. any parent couldn't wish for somebody better than you. you were kind, helpful, generous, had a sense of humor, and most importantly, made corey happy. this is why he loved you inside and out. on the other hand, his sister always accused you of ridiculous topics. for example, during dinner with his family, you joked about how the food worked better than corey's burnt pizza rolls and she bursted, saying, "well, i don't see you cooking for him so would you be quiet?" although, it hurt you deeply you couldn't satisfy her but at least the rest of the family adored you.

aaron;
you are fairly similar to sam's part except they do love you. whenever you get the chance to speak, respectfully they quiet down and listened to your little story. his mother tried everything in her power to open you up (at some point she did) and you did everything you could to please them. though, his father always scowled and secretly thinking, "she's only going to hurt him." he'd told aaron this several times but he always insisted you are perfect and always will be. eventually he let you break down his walls and he became a close father figure. as for his brother, you were his video game person. whenever a game came out, he'd ask for your opinion since you worked as a gamer on youtube. that's what his brother always loved about you.

scotty;
personally for scott's family, everything about you was wrong. with your clumsiness that you couldn't help, lifestyle choice, and the way you treated scott. you'd always made joking comments about scott and they always took it to heart. scotty didn't mind since he eventually got used to it, but his parents were discouraged by your behavior. although, his one brother was suddenly your very own sibling in a day. you played video games, few rounds of football, and preformed tricks on the trampoline while everybody else sat inside, watching you, and scotty begging for them to agree you were right. after walking back in, a small smile went across your lips as you pecked scott's lips to go listen to his brother's playlist. that is the moment, they knew they had you all wrong.

SUGGESTION :))