you fight

✰✰✰YOU FIGHT✰✰✰

elton;

"i'm sorry, okay?" you shouted, tears streaming down your puffy cheeks

"i'm sorry, okay?" you shouted, tears streaming down your puffy cheeks. "i-i... didn't mean too... i'm sorry!"

it started out as you cuddling into elton's chest for the first time this week and he mumbled something under his breath. you quickly questioned him, curious of what he said.  suddenly he yelled, pushing himself off the bed, "you are so clingy! i barely can leave the house without you following me or you begging me to say. news flash, this relationship isn't just you!"

you stared at him, taking in everything he'd just shouted into your ears, and let a tear briskly fall down your cheek.  quickly you wipe it away and looked down.  how would you know he felt this way? maybe you couldn't see it.  suddenly a river starts to flood down your cheeks and you slowly moved towards the bedroom door.

"where do you think you're going!" elton hissed. "you don't get to just walk away."

as you slid the door, he clutched onto your forearm, and growled, "stop walking away from me!"

he slammed the door closed, shaking the entire house before continuing to argue with nobody.  it's almost like you were invisible.  harmful, unforgiven words escaped his mouth, but you couldn't care less.  you focused on his fist, all eight knuckles growing whiter each word as he screamed.  suddenly coming back to reality, elton yelled, "you are such a bitch!"

now back to the present.

you collapsed onto the floor, sobbing into your hands, and hyperventilating from an oncoming panic attack. quickly elton's eyes soften as he pulled you into his chest, pecking your head.

"its all my fault, baby girl. you are perfect. i'm sorry."

sam;