who said 'i love you' first

✰✰✰WHO SAID 'I LOVE YOU' FIRST✰✰✰

elton;
you guys were exploring the abandoned mall and out of pure fear, you cuddled into elton's chest and hyperventilated.  his slow heartbeat and sweet nothings calmed you until briskly you whispered, "i love you." elton grinned, kissing your forehead. "love you too."

sam;
"sam, put me down!"
you hung over sam's shoulder, screaming with laughter, and pounding on his back.  it took only a second for he tripped, falling to the ground with a oof.  you began to blush as you looked down into sam's piercing ocean orbs, while you straddled him.  he barely muttered, "i love you so much."
you didn't hesitate to kiss him before pulling away to say, "i love you" back.

colby;
you straddled colby, your lips smashed against his, before slowly pulling away to look into those beautiful eyes. his eyes were full of lust and love. you blushed and smirked, "why are you looking at me like that?"
with force, he gripped your face and brung your rose lips back to his own. when you pulled back to tease him, he caressed your face, saying, "i love you."
you smiled. "love you too, sucker."

corey;
you had an argument over corey's jealousy which eventually led to you crying behind a closed closet door.  he left the room moments earlier, leaving you to cry silently. before the small cracks of the wood floor came from behind the door, spooking you to compose yourself quickly. the door opened slowly and corey slipped in, sitting next to you, and tightly grasping your hand then kissing it.
"i'm sorry," you cried, leaning on his shoulder. "it's all my fault. i-i'm sorry!"
he quickly pulled you into his chest, saying,"it was my fault, okay? don't put this one on you, baby. i love you."
you pecked his lips. "love you too, corey."

aaron;
"ha! caught you!"
you pouted as he had found you first in hide-and-seek, knowing later to be thrown into the freezing pool.  immediately he felt bad because you were upset.
"i-i'm sorry. don't hate me."
you smirked, using your fingers to make him look at you. "i love you. don't worry about it."

scotty;
as silent as can be, together, you walked in the dark street with scotty. you broke down earlier over stress, scotty desperately wanting to know what was up.  there was no talking or touching. just two people strolling down empty street in silence. suddenly, out of the blue, scotty begins to sing,
"i walk this empty street on the boulevard of broken dreams. where the city sleeps and i'm the only one, and i walk alone. i—"
"i don't walk alone, i don't walk alone. scotty, i love you too much."

slowly ran out of ideas at the end. smh.