Chapter 19

Mari's POV

I'm on the ship once again with Tikki by my side.

"How do you feel about your miraculous, Marinette?"

"Oh, I love it!"

But I was wondering what Chat was gonna do with me now now that I had it. He has seemed to be a bit softer lately.

"Whatcha chatting about, ladies," a voice interrupted.

Of course it was Chat.

"Just new miraculous stuff," I replied. "Now what're you doing popping in on our business?"

"I was just wondering if you all were talking about me," He smirked.

"In your dreams, kitty," I said teasingly.

He opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by Nino shouting from above. "Cap'tn! I need to tell you somethin!"

And then he turned around and left. (But I swear I saw him glance back at me).

Tikki looked over to me mischievously.
"So, what's happening between you and Chat? Anything special?"

I scoffed, "Uhh, no. I guess you can say that we are just friends for now."

But something deep inside said that wasn't totally true.

She looked at me knowingly. "If you say so..."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing."

Uh huh, I thought.

All of a sudden I heard Chat yell from above, "WHAT?!"

Oh, I don't even wanna know what they're talking about....

But I went to see what the ruckus was about anyways.

"What are you two shouting about?"

Chat blushed a deep scarlet. "N-nothing of your concern..."

Well, that's new. (For Chat anyways).

Nino nudged him slyly. "Come on, Chat. Tell her what really happened."

"Sure, when pigs fly."

Nino sighed. "I was the one who put the catnip in his water."

Chat and I yelled in unison,"WHAT?! WHY-"

But we were cut off by Nino putting his hands over our mouths.

"I ain't telling why, so don't ask. And Chat, I told her cuz you're to much of a scaredy cat to do so."

Then he removed his hands, leaving me and Chat to stare at each other. I don't know why, but we were.

I never will get tired of looking into his adorable, green kitty eyes.

Chat laughed. "Adorable, you say?"

Kill me, kill me, kill me, kill me, kill me, kill me, KILL ME I JUST SAID THAT OUT LOUD!!!!

"Why'd I say that out loud," I mumbled.

"Because you can't hide the truth, purrincess."

"Shut up you stupid cat."

He leaned in very close to my face. "But I'm your stupid cat."

I pushed him away saying, "Keep on dreaming, kitty."

To be honest, I was internally screaming. Why does he have to be so flirty, adorable, and charming?! (Thankfully I didn't say that out loud)...

Tikki suddenly squeaked, "Oh my goodness you two are so cute together!"

I blushed, "W- we're not t- together we're just friends. I already told you this, Tikki."

"Too bad. You two would make the most perfect and cutest couple ever!"

Nino suddenly spoke up, "Yeah, I agree!"

Oh no, this is Chat's perfect opportunity for his flirty remarks...

"You see that, princess? People like seeing us together," he purred. I look to see him close to my face again! If I wasn't so nice, I'd slap him.

"We'll they will have to cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it cuz it ain't happening."

And then I walked away to Chat's cabin. (Where else can I go? It's not like he gave me my own room to stay in).

I lock the door, sit and the bed, and start doing something I've been holding in for a while.

Cry.

Why? Because I don't even know my own emotions. Well, I just keep rejecting them.

I think I've might've fallen for Chat. But I just can't accept it. He's just using me for power and his own self advantage. He betrayed Master Fu and all the other miraculous users because of his power hungry-ness.

Why did I even fall for him?

He's kind, loyal, funny (yes, I secretly like his puns), brave, smart, and we'll he's just....

Chat Noir.

As I sob over my ever so complicated emotions, I hear a faint voice ask through the door, "Are you okay, Princess?"

Hey just wanted to say that...

Why are people even reading this crap. It's choppy, random, and kinda getting boring. Just...
Why? How?
When I wanted to write this, the idea literally just popped in my head. (That explains why it's awful).
But still, have a nice day guys! Peace out!😎✌