“Ah, had a fight?” Ravaonna asked smugly, suddenly appearing from nowhere.

I flinched, and turned to her, shooting a glare at her before turning my gaze onto Elemmire, who stayed clinging to the far wall. We stayed silent, much to Ravaonna’s disappointment. She pouted, and then sighed in resignation, before walking towards Elemmire. “C’mon dear, you had enough time with your love,” Ravaonna said, sounding like she was disgusted, before a well-practiced smirk slipped onto her face. “But you looked like you had fun, left Legolas with some marks so he’ll remember you?”

Elemmire turned to Ravaonna now, fear echoing in her eyes and posture. “You’re not a monster,”  I muttered, almost too quietly for even myself to hear.

~~~Elemmire’s POV

Ravaonna dragged me out of the corner and to the door of the cell. If I really found it important I could have tried to struggle, but there was nothing I could do, feeling as weak and drained as I was from my nightmare. Part of me was still in shock from what I had done to Legolas. I always knew that my powers were powerful, but to burn him while I slept? I shook away my thoughts, but unfortunately the silence they left behind were quickly filled with fear and sadness.

Surprisingly, I sat fairly still as she tied my hands to the back of the chair and my feet to the chair’s legs. “So, how was your last visit with your fiancee?” Ravaonna asked with a huge grin across her face.

I did not even try to respond, knowing that it would only get me in more trouble. Even though I did not respond I could still hear Ravaonna’s voice echo through my mind, and one part lingered the most, “your last visit.”

Would I never see Legolas again, or was Ravaonna planning to kill myself or Legolas, or both of us for that matter? I could not bare to think that was the last time I would ever his his beautiful blue eyes full of passion, hope, and love.

I may never feel his warm surround me again...I shook the feeling off, quickly. He would be better off without me. I may never feel his heat again, but at least mine won’t burn him. “I am ready,” I told Ravaonna in a surprisingly steady voice, watching her carefully.

She looked surprised. “Oh? No begging for a couple more moments with your lover?” She asked lightly, as if she was giving me an opportunity. Not a chance in hell, I thought sarcastically.

“Would you like me to? I don’t see the point. Even if I was the best beggar of Middle Earth, you would still say no, being a sadistic witch,” I simply stated, my emotions having burnt out, I felt passive, but my hatred for Ravaonna made me aggressive.

It worked.

Ravaonna snagged my arm and dragged me to my feet, before pausing and turning to Legolas. “I’ll be back, sweetheart,” She cooed, and my skin crawled at the unnatural tone to her voice-she sounded like she was trying to be nice.

I held back a scoff, knowing if I wanted to have a chance, even if it was the slightest chance, to live and save Middle Earth from Ravaonna. Someone needed to do it; Legolas couldn’t, Gorell was busy protecting Reinya, and Reinya...well, let’s just say she would try.

Ravaonna steered me out the doors, and left my eyes unobscured so I could take in the menacing dark halls we walked through, they seemed neverending. More reason to believe she was leading me to my death. “Am I going to die now?” I asked calmly.

“Hmmm...I don’t think so. I just couldn’t stand you and Legolas being together anymore. You were somewhat happy, and it was grating on my nerves. I had to do something. So, I’ll remove you from his presence, tie you back up to your chair, and leave you to starve for a while. I won’t let starvation kill you though, I want that privilege to myself.” Ravaonna drawled on, sounding bored by my question. “I was planning to have some fun with Legolas, but he is hurt, burnt almost everywhere...”

I heard the smirk in her voice, and my spine automatically straightened, knowing her next words would be like daggers into my back, and into my heart.

“Would you like to know who did it to him?”

I bit my lip, and looked out the window to my right, only to see dense forest. “I did.” I answered truthfully, my eyes still straying to the windows.

“Yes you! I thought you loved him, Elemmire. This is quite confusing. I thought Legolas plus Elemmire meant love. Now the whole world is on it’s head now, huh?” Ravaonna complained mockingly. “You are making it too easy.”

“I never agreed I would make this easy or hard for you, don’t forget I still hate your pitiful guts, and at any chance I get I will attempt to kill you,” I warned, turning slightly to glare at her.

“Oh please. You’ll be tied to a metal chair with metal chains. How could you possible hurt me? Plus, I know exactly where your stupid little flower is.” She pointed out.

“Like I care. I will inevitably die one day anyways. It won’t matter if I die a little prematurely at your hands.” I told her, even though her knowing where my life source was bothered me.

“How, pish posh. Of course you care, you care about your stupid little elf friends. Gorell and Reinya, was it? And how could I forget Legolas. You would not move a finger as I slit your throat if you knew I would spare them, wouldn’t you?” Ravaonna told me, and I found myself nodding in agreement.

She opened a door and shoved me in, and we were back in the dark room with the metal chair. “Have a seat. I won’t be back in a while, so you might want to rest up.”

~~~(Reinya’s POV)

I was weary and tired when I awoke, and there was some delightful smells coming from the campfire. “What are you making?” I asked Gorell, somewhat groggily.

“Rabbit with a side of limbus bread,” He replied happily, pulling me into a hug, and pecked my cheek.

“Yay, meat! Can I skip the limbus bread? I need to save all my room for rabbit.” I complained and Gorell just rolled his eyes with a smile.

“Let’s not take too long eating, every minute we waste Elemmire gets worse.” Gorell handed me the rabbit before standing up to start packing up camp.

By the time the sun had rised, the camp was packed and we continued to search for the vulcano.

~~~(Hours Later)

“Where’s the damn vulcano!” I exclaimed in frustration.  “I can feel the heat radiating from it, but I can’t find the volcano itself.”

    “It has to be somewhere around here,” Gorell stopped to study the  map one last time, “Lady Galadriel’s map says that it should be somewhere between the mountain we are standing on and that one over there.” He pointed out towards another mountain peak that was right next to this one.

    “Well there nothing there!” I declared, the both of us were frustrated and tired, as we had been working at this for days now. There was no volcano between this mountain and the one beside us.

    “There has to be something we are missing…” Gorell went back to studying the map. “Wait,” he stopped in his tracks, “What if we have been going at this all wrong?”

“What do you mean, a volcano is a volcano, I don’t know how much harder this could be.”

“Yes, but what if the volcano is underground?” Gorell stated, but I just gave him a questionable look. “Volcano’s don’t have to be a tall mountain, they could be some what ground level.

So Sorry it has been so long since I updated!!! I have been really busy the past while, but I hope this chapter at least somewhat makes up for it, even though it is just a bit of a filler chapter.

And thank you for all the wonderful comments!!!! I may not respond to all of them, but they do mean everything to me, THANK YOU!

Please vote, comment, fan, etc...

Kt_love and YouCantHandle