+ chapter 9 +

a/n: NSFW ahead! As if you need a warning at this point anyway, ya' pervs 

+++ 

The bedroom was dark, dominated by a massive four-poster bed. The sheets and coverlet were all silky greys and reds. A window took up the wall to our left, and Kahlan moved ahead of me to throw back to the curtains, lighting the room in the city's neon glow. The opposite wall was dominated by three large bookshelves, covered with literature from end to end.

"That's an impressive collection," I said softly. Kahlan smiled, taking my hand and leading me nearer to the bed. He pulled me close in his arms, and I surrendered to the embrace. His fingers caressed up my throat, stopping to take gentle hold of my face.

"Remember," he said. "Trust me to be in control, but don't be afraid to tell me to stop. I'm going to push you, Liz. I want to see how far your limits are."

I nodded, desire spreading through me and making my skin tingle. The naughty voice inside was screaming for his touch, for him to throw me down on the bed and have his way with me. But to judge from the diabolical way his eyes were gleaming as he moved behind me to unzip my dress, I had a feeling it was not going to be that easy.

"I am going to discipline your desire," he said, his fingers stroking my back as his opposite hand drew my zipper down. Goose bumps spread over my skin. His lips brushed my neck – once, twice – and then his teeth found a hold at the sensitive spot between my neck and shoulder. I whined softly. His hands drew the shoulders of my dress down over my arms, and then down past my waist.

"Mmm, I recognize this lingerie," he said. "You tempted me with these things before." His hands grasped my hips appreciatively then reached down to cup my ass. He squeezed, and I felt his fingers trace along the thong. "What did I warn you about wearing things like this? Naughty things like this will get your pretty little ass spanked."

I gasped as I felt him bend down and nip at my exposed cheek. He kissed along my bottom, his hand holding my hips in place as his teeth grabbed me again. I didn't know what to do with my hands as he continued to send chills running over my body. I wanted to tangle my fingers in his hair and pull him close. I wanted to feel his tongue.

He suddenly turned me around, jerking me close to him with his hands still squeezing my ass. "Someday soon," he said, holding me captive me his gaze. "I'm going to claim your ass as mine. I'll fill that tight little hole with every inch of me."

My eyes widened. Now that was something I had never done before. The idea of being invaded there, somewhere so tight and somehow even more intimate, made my toes curl. My breath caught as Kahlan suddenly pushed me back onto the bed, the soft blankets swallowing me. I gasped again when he seized hold of my arms, expertly flipping me over onto my stomach so that I was bent over the edge of the tall bed. His nails traced down my back, hooked under my panties and swiftly yanked them down.

"Listen carefully, little girl," he said. One hand was pressed against the small of my back, while the other was playing tantalizingly below my cheeks. "If you beg me to stop, I won't. We'll use a safety word. That way you can more fully engage in your submission to me. What safety word would you prefer?"

"Uh . . ." I couldn't think. Every inch of me was hot and bothered and the last thing I could come up with was a word that would make him stop the very thing that was making me this way. He chuckled, seemingly aware of my predicament.

" "Red" is typically my go-to," he said. "So remember that. If you really need me to stop, if you are no longer enjoying yourself and it becomes too much for you, that's what you'll say."

"Okay," I breathed, then immediately yelped. His hand had swatted down across my bare backside, leaving a stinging space the size of his hand.

"We're going to fix how you address me," he said. "As your dominant, I will expect you to address me with the proper respect. "Yes, sir," and "no, sir" are appropriate responses. Do you understand?"

"Oka- I mean yes, sir!" I had felt his hand cock back for another swat. Instead it went back to gently caressing me as I corrected myself. I sighed, all my pent up adrenaline and desire make my head spin.

"Already so eager for me," he said with a little chuckle, as one finger teasingly stroked over my most intimate place. "You're going to have to wait quite a while for that little girl. I'm going to make you suffer for me first. Remember what I told you after your last spanking?"

I couldn't seem to remember. I was too wound up, too utterly absorbed in his voice to think back on anything else. "I don't remember, sir."

"I told you that next time I spanked you, I would make you hold your own panties in your mouth to keep quiet."

Oh. I remembered now. I could still feel my panties around my ankles. "W-why are you going to spank me, sir?" I said. "I . . . I've been good right?"

He laughed, and I felt him tug the panties off completely. "You knew what you were doing when you wore this thong and garter over here. You're a smart girl, I know you remembered what I said to you about them last time. What kind of master would I be if I didn't hold to my word and discipline you for wearing something so naughty? So open wide."

I hesitated, and then opened my mouth. Almost immediately I felt the silky fabric of my thong pushed into my mouth. My first instinct was revulsion, to spit it out. The humiliation of having my own underwear shoved in my mouth made me squirm. But it also felt delicious. I felt helpless, obedient. I didn't want to stop. I held the panties in my mouth, resigned. Submissive.

"Good girl," Kahlan said, leaning over my back to whisper in my ear. He tucked my hair back behind my ear, his thumb tracing along my jawline. "You look beautiful." Pride and pleasure glowed inside me. "Now hold still for me. I'm not going to go easy on you this time."

Easy on me? Had he gone easy on me last time? I didn't have the time to consider it before the first swat fell, and then another and another in rapid succession. Before long I was squirming desperately, squealing against the panties in my mouth with each spank. My skin was burning, every inch of my body tingling with stimulation.

Just when I began to be convinced I would have to tell him I couldn't take anymore, he stopped. I lay there trembling, letting out shaking muffled sighs as I tried to compose myself. His hand rubbed over my stinging skin as he moaned appreciatively.

"Red is a beautiful color on you," he said. "You did very well. I'm proud of you." His hand reached to my mouth. "I'll take those panties back now."

I spit them out, my mouth feeling dry and my jaw aching. I heard Kahlan toss them away to some corner of the room, and I arched my bottom up hopefully, anticipating finally getting the release I so desperately desired. Kahlan noticed my tauntingly swaying hips and chuckled.

"Oh? Do you think I'm going to take you now? Do you think you've earned that already?"

Earned it? I stopped moving.

"Well? Do you?"

No. I didn't. But I wasn't going to tell him that. "Pleeease, Kahlan," I whined. "I want you."

"Oh I can tell. But you're going to learn to be patient, little girl." He gave my thigh a little swat, gentler than before but still enough to make me jump. "Get up on the bed. Get on your knees, but keep your head down on the bed."

I did as he said, moving into position. His every command was making tingles spread out from between my legs, washing over me in waves of increasing desire. I wanted to beg him. Beg him to please, please give me release. But I had a feeling that would only result in him drawing this out longer.

Up on my knees I was perfectly exposed. For a few moments he didn't touch me at all, but I could feel his eyes on me. Watching my subtle, desperate squirming. Then he moved away from me, towards the end of the bed where there sat a large leather-bound chest. I turned my head to watch him, drinking in his form. He had taken off his shirt at some point, I wasn't quite sure when. His skin gleamed in the city lights.

"What is that? Sir?" I added quickly. I really didn't want any more swats. He was rummaging through the chest, and when he looked up again he looked like a wolf staring down his next meal.

"It's my toy chest," he said. "With all kinds of toys for very naughty girls. And I intend to play with you all night."