+ chapter 19 +

I was terrified, but I also wanted to beg Kahlan, yes, please, take me. He turned me so that my breasts were pressed against the glass shower doors, his nails clawing slowly, tantalizingly down my back. Combined with the hot water, the marks he left created a burn that made me whimper. I heard him pop the lid off of the Vaseline container, and suddenly his fingers were exploring me again, stroking around the place his tongue had so recently been.

"Hold yourself open for me," he said. "Just like you did before."

I could hardly stand it. I was so turn between humiliation and absolute pleasure. His fingers were slick, and the first one slid inside me far more easily than I remembered. I breathed slowly, carefully, relishing the slow push in and out. He would withdraw his finger completely, and then push it back in, so that every time I felt the full sensation, my muscles tensing, relaxing, and straining at the unexpected intrusion.

"Keep yourself open," he insisted. He paused with his finger within me to press in on my lower back. "Stop curling your back away from me. Arch, baby, just like that."

The enhanced position made his finger stroke even deeper, and the strain of maintaining it tightened the muscles in my abdomen in such a way that every movement felt more intense. Then a second finger entered me. This one was significantly harder to take, so I bit my lip and moaned long and low as he began to pleasure me again. I desperately wanted to touch myself, to ease the growing ache and heat between my legs. The fact that I could not was making the pleasure spread throughout my entire body, seeking stimulation in every nerve. His two fingers began to scissor, stretching my already-protesting muscles. The heat from the shower was making beads of sweat roll down my forehead, and I clenched my teeth as I turned my face to watch him.

His face was concentrated, intense. His eyes flickered between the tight entrance he was invading and my own face, watching every expression of pain and pleasure that manifested there. "How about a third finger, baby?" he murmured, and my stomach fluttered at the pet name. But I shook my head quickly.

"I want you inside me," I said. "Please Kahlan. I can take it."

He smiled , and kissed my cheek. "I'm proud of you, baby. Keep yourself spread for me then."

I struggled to do as he said, as his fingers withdrew and he picked up the Vaseline again. He coated his cock with it thoroughly, and spread more over my tender entrance for good measure. Then he pressed the head against me, and I knew immediately that this was going to be entirely different from his fingers. Even from that meager pressure, the entry was protesting.

"Relax," he said soothingly. "Remember not to tense your muscles." He wrapped his arms around me and grasped my breasts in both hands as he pressed inside. I almost screamed, but instead managed to muffle it down into a series of desperate, pained gasps.

"Shhh," he whispered in my ear. "Easy, Liz. Easy. That's the worst part, already over."

Moving slowly, he pushed deeper inside me. The strangled noise that escaped my throat was somewhere me between a sob and a cry of ecstasy. I felt his lips against my neck, kissing and sucking, activating the odd sensitive spots that sent shudders down my back. As my body loosened to him his pace quickened, the fullness both strange and amazingly pleasurable.

"Please touch me," I begged. "Please. I want to cum."

He acquiesced, his fingers moving between my legs. I shuddered, and would have bent double if his other arm wasn't still holding me firmly in place. "Don't come until I give you permission," he warned. "And keep those cheeks spread. Otherwise I'll fuck you hard and won't let you cum at all."

I moaned at his demands, my hands still spreading myself open to him. The ministrations of his fingers combined with the tight, slick feeling of him sliding in and out of my ass was bringing me to orgasm far more quickly than I expected. Somehow I had to stop myself. But I was held in place, entirely helpless, unable to stop the pleasure and not allowed to give into it. His fingers pressed apart my folds so that my clitoris was taut and exposed, continuing to drive me mercilessly to my peak. My legs were weakening, my muscles squeezing unbearably tight around his length.

"Kahlan, please slow down, you're going to make me cum," I sobbed, gasping in the steamy air. He mercilessly kept going, taunting my throbbing clit to my breaking point. "I can't stop, Kahlan, please!"

"Obey me, Liz," he said, but I could hear the amusement in his voice. He knew I couldn't obey. He knew I was going to fail and then he could punish me for it. Sadistic fuck.

"Kahlan if you let me cum, you can fuck me as hard as you want," I said, knowing I had only seconds to bargain my way out of a punishment.

"Mmm, is that so?" he very slightly slowed his rubbing, drawing out my pleasure to an impossible point. "Well. If you really want to cum that badly . . . cum for me. Now."

I gladly gave in. My cry probably carried easily through my apartment walls, disturbing every neighbor above, below, and beside me. Let them make their noise complaints. Nothing else mattered except that exquisite release.

Basking in the afterglow, but still tantalized by the feeling of him inside me, I let him move me easily. "On your hands and knees," he said, maneuvering me downwards. The water poured over me, soaking my hair. I was a mess, wet in every possible way, dazed with pleasure. "Head down. That's right, good girl. Now try not to scream."

I covered my own mouth with my hand as he pounded me. My eyes rolled back, my body torn between pleasure and pain. The stimulation was almost enough to bring me to another orgasm on its own, as Kahlan expertly maneuvered my hips to allow himself the best possible angle to reach deep inside me. The water rushed around my face, dripping into my eyes, nose, and mouth. Finally, through my muffled cries he released inside me, moaning my name.

Pulling out, and pulling me up so that I sat limply against him on the shower floor, he turned my face to kiss me passionately, deeply. In between the lingering touches of his lips, he said, "You're mine, Liz. You're mine."

+++

a/n: Ooooo, damn, I got naughty with this one ^^" Goodness. It's all for you, dear readers ♡ Well, I'll admit it's for me too, as I quite enjoy writing it, hehehe. 

Thank you so much for reading and continuing to follow this story! Don't hesitate to comment and vote, it lets me know I'm doing a good job! :)