<< Zetsu pov >>

"Are you sure the girl lives in Konoha?" Madara asked in monotone.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure of it. She has the only strange chakra in her body. She also quite good in every jutsu. " I told him.

"Good, since she has unlimited chakra, it would work on my plan. Bring her here tonight, I want her alive. " Madara ordered and I nodded.

"Sasori, Itachi "

Both of them came to me.

"Leader sama said you both will head to Konoha for a mission. He needs you to bring the person back alive. Make sure she isn't harm in any way. "

<< Yunna pov >>

Kakashi came back from Tsunade's building. He dropped himself on the coach and rested his body.

"How's the meeting? Kakashi.. " I walked and sat beside him.

"Pretty exhausted. " He closed his eyes and rested his head on my shoulder. It wasn't about boyfriend or girlfriend thingy. It just we were close to be as a friend and we both trusted each other.

I chuckled, I gently poke his head.

"It is your job after all. She trusted you ya know. "

He slid his mask away and stood up. I blinked in confusion.

"I'm going to take a bath. Are you going anywhere later? "

"Ya, I'm gonna buy some stuff for tomorrow. " I turned away. I kinda don't like leaving this time. I'm just too lazy to do anything. He shook his head while chuckling.

"You look unhappy with it. " he said.

"Yeah.. I'm too lazy to do anything. " I rolled my eyes, twisting my lip.

"You sure have grown up " he said with a smirk applied on his face. I glared at him, sending daggers to him.

He chose to ignore me and walked to his room for a bath. I just sat there, having my day dream until I sensed something outside.

I was ready in any minute. But I just wanted to fool the person. I could sense someone was behind me, I took my chance to activate my sharingan. Then I quickly jumped out from my seat and turned to my back.

"Hmm.. Sharingan. " the male said. I stared at the figure in front of me. He had the same eye with me, sharingan. Not to mention, I recognised his face,

"Uchiha Itachi " I muttered. I wasn't afraid of him, not even hatred. I just surprise to see him in person again.  There was another person behind him as well. He had red hair and somehow looked like my age.

"She's quite a girl than I expected. Do you agree, Itachi? " the boy asked him. Itachi only nodded.

"Who are you? And why do you want from me" I asked. I crossed my arms on my chest waiting for an answer.

"I'm Sasori. We are here to ask you to come with us. "

"Why will I do that? "