14- To You

Garroth POV~

I looked at the TV watching her favorite show, at least I think it is. "come on sis, please just wake up" I said and looked back at her. she's been like this for 2 months. then I looked over at the monitor her heart beat a little slower than normal people's, then it got slower and slower till there was nothing but a line. "Crystal, Crystal no" I screamed tears flowing down my face nurses came in and pulled me away from her out of that room. I can't lose her I already lost her once, our bond, I can't lose her physically, Vlad can't lose her, the light from her that I know no one can lose that.

Garte POV~

"I instructed them to put her on bi-pass" I sid and looked at Derek as he walked into the room.

"I'm sorry for what happened with your daughter, but why call me?" he asked.

"because I need you, I need you to turn her," I said bluntly.

"you know I can't risk doing that," he said.

"I know, but I can't lose her WereWolves has a strong immune system and can fight this, she's a good person to keep around and light that can't be dimed, what would you do if you were to lose one of your children?" I asked him.

"I would do anything to save them, just make sure no one comes in, I need to keep this secret only between us and my family," he said and I nodded. I made sure no one came in while he was doing this.

"it's done, but I'll have my privet doctors keep an eye on her," he said I nodded.

Garroth POV~

I found a note on my bedside table and it had my name written on it. I grabbed it and saw it was in Crystal's handwriting I opened the letter and read it.

Garroth, 

I really don't know how to start this, and I really didn't want fight, I didn't want to leave but I did. I didn't leave because of you because of our feud, your the reason I stayed for so long because I wanted to fix this and try to be happy before I left this world, but I wanted to experience life to make my life go faster to finally be happy and I was. I'm sorry for everything I said to make you upset with me. I wanted nothing more than for you to accept me as your sister but I guess that's too late. 

I'll miss you and everyone but it's time to let me go.

                                                                                                                                     Love

                                                                                                                                            Crystal Dona Ro'meave

I smiled and I saw her guitar in my room and held onto it. "I'm sorry Crystal, for everything," I said.

Laurence POV~

before school ended Vlad gave a letter said not to read it till I got home. it had my name in Crystal's handwriting I sat on my bed and opened the letter.

Laurence,

I know what I said to you was upsetting and telling you to let me go was hard, but I had to because leaving you was hard seeing you without me hurt but I didn't want you to be upset. because I was dying I told you to be without me to be happy with someone else because I didn't want you to shut everyone out when I died. So I told you to let me go before I did I never want to let go of you, I had Rolesana a rare but deadly disease, I had since birth and I knew from when my ears were ringing that I wouldn't make it. 

I'm sorry I never told you I'm sorry for everything, I love you, Laurence, forever and always.

                                                                                                                            -Crystal Dona Ro'meave

I smiled I looked at the picture of me and her, I held her waist and I rested my chin on her shoulder and she was taking a picture of both of us smiling. I loved this picture of us, I notice something else she had a flash drive. I plugged the flash drive into my computer and I saw she made a list of her songs she made and I always loved her singing, I clicked on the first one 'I wouldn't mind' I smiled. "I'll alway's love you, Crystal," I said.