5- Little Moments

Laurence POV~

I watched a little TV it's been 2 week's that we've been here and we know what to work for next, a small place of our own. She got out of the bathroom and her hair was slightly damp. she was wearing a plane green shirt and a pare of gray shorts, she was also wearing her glasses. "still not use to me wearing glasses?" she asked and sat next to me on the bed. I put my arm around her waist.

"ya, a little" I said and she pushed up her glasses.

Flash back (Small one)

"hey Laurence your girlfriend is awesome" Cadenza said happy eating her amazing muffin's.

"she's not my girlfriend, she's my best friend, and what kind of Muffin is that?" I asked curious. she took another bite of the muffin.

"Apple cinnamon" she said I gasp. "there's more in the living room, she's tuning your old guitar" she said and walked to the kitchen. I walked to the living room and got one muffin.

"hey Laurence" she said and I turn to look at her I never notice she wore glasses. "your guitar was way out of tune" she continued and I sat down on the other couch trying to remember when she wore glasses.

"since when do you wear glasses?" I asked and ate a piece of muffin.

"since sixth grade" I said. "Dad doesn't want me to wear my glasses in school because he doesn't want me to look like a fool or something like that, I kinda look like a dork with these on" she said strumming a little.

"you don't look like a dork, you look amazing with or with out them" she smiled and played a little music.

Flash back over

Vlad POV~

"I miss her" I said holding the picture of both of us that mom took 8 years ago while we were playing in the backyard as pirate's.

"she left us 2 week's ago, she left for her selfish reason" Garroth said a bit angry.

"you really don't see what your saying, you, Dad, and Zane don't see how amazing she is, she a nice person and talented playing music but your all so stuck in seeing how a Ro'meave should be, when we should just see all of us as normal people, you don't accuse Mitchi of anything because she's has died hair, you clam to be accepting of everyone but you don't accept our own sister and who she is, your so busy arguing about every little thing she does that you don't see who she really is" I said and left I dought I got threw to him. 

I sat in my room looking at the picture.

Flash back

"arg let's go find the treasure" I said I keep giggling at my voice. 

"all right Captain were should we venture off to?" she asked, she has a better Pirate voice but it's still funny. "come on Vlad you got to get all the giggles out do you want me to help you get your giggles out?" she asked with a smile. she tickled me I laughed and fell on the ground she's still tickling me.

"p-ple...ase, s-st...op, c..an't... br..ea..th" I said in between laughs and she let's me go and hug's them hug's me. "your the best sister ever" I said she smiled.

"and your the best little brother ever you got all the giggles out?" she asked I nodded with a smile.

Flash back over

"your the best sister ever" I said and placed the picture on my night stand.

Garroth POV~

have I really been doing that to her? did I cause her to leave? I can't remember a time where I wasn't yelling or accusing her of anything. when shes yelling at me her teal eye's turn to green that's when you see anger in her eye's, when she's sad her eye's turn to blue, I never saw what her eye color look's like when she's happy at least when I'm not around her.

no, she had a secret boyfriend for a year she lied  to us, to her family. her leaving us, leaving the ones who love her behind is selfish. she die her hair when dad told her not to, she got a nose piercing and then left, she's not my sister let alone a Ro'meave.