6- Accident

Katelyn POV~

"I can't believe they left, they didn't give us any sign that they were going to do this" I said it's this first time Kawaii~Chan, Aphmau, Teony, Lucinda, Dante, and Travis have been together to be able to talk about this. with out Garroth.

"I know, why would they leave, they've been secretly dating but she's never been happy when she's around Garroth" Dante said. you could see it in her eyes. They were green or blue, she was either sad or angry. You can tell her emotion threw her eyes that's her tell she can hid her emotions vary well. She acts like she happy people that don't know about her eyes believe it, but not us.

"She stayed for so long, and every fight got worse, why leave now?" Lucinda tried to figure this out.

"What ever reason, Lurence would go along with her, he'd miss everyone, sooner or later there going to fight no mater how good of a relationship they have, but he's not going to leave her" Teony said.

Crystal POV~

"So why leave now?" Lurence asked me I looked at him. "I mean there was so many things that happened and you thought of leaving before" he said.

"Well ya, I thought of leaving before but I wanted things to be better, I didn't want to leave because I want to make things right with Garroth, Dad, and Zane and some other family members, they kept wanting and pushing who I was ment to be away like I was some little kid telling what to do or what not to do" I said and he put has arm around my waist as I sat down next to him.

"You never have to worry about that again, I support you and that all that matters" he said I smiled and kissed him.

~

Lights are really bright, I can't hear what anyone was saying I looked around I caught a glimpse of Laurence before I closed my eyes again.

I opened my eyes I saw Laurence he was relieved, his mouth was moving but no sound. 'What are you saying?' I'm talking but I can't hear my self, what's happening. He looked worried, 'why can't I hear anything?' I was panicking a little. He turned on the TV I shook my head 'nothing' I stayed.

I saw shadows moving in the room, it was Mom, Vlad, Garroth, Dad, and Zane. Mom's mouth was moving to but nothing, she seemed confused and walked to me her mouth moved still nothing.

Vlad POV~

"She can't hear anything, what happened to her?" I asked Laurence.

"She had a ringing in her ear for a while, even before she left with me. She never told anyone but me and a few other people, she got hit by a car I called the hospital and brought her in myself, and you can see what happened to her" he explained.

Crystal POV~

We got home after I was dischagered and packed our things. I stayed silent threw the whole ride, as far as I knew so did everyone and the world around me. I just looked at my hands stayed in my own thoughts. The car ride stopped I looked up and were home, I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car. Got some of my things and walked inside, then to my room.

Its still the same when I left, I placed my things down and Vlad helped me. 'I'll see you later sis, good to see you again' his mouth moved and hugged me. I missed him and mom, I missed everyone but I had to leave so I can be with Laurence and be me. Am I still me with out hearing anything?