My Last Halloween

Tonight is finally halloween, my favorite holiday ever! Sadly my mother broke her leg so she can't go out with my little sister Emily so I have to deal with the little mongrel myself. Me and my friends have decided to go to a huge party tonight that will be super scary but with Emily I'm not sure I know what to do. Well there is always the choice to bring a easily scared little girl to a party for high schoolers o there is go trick-or-treating and miss all of the fun.

"Jessica, I have to bring my sister with me tonight, what do you think I should do?"

"Don't worry about it Megan, trust me. We can do something different instead. By the way, I think they are doing lame stuff like eye ball gummies, tarantula treats, and spaghetti intestines. Or we could go to the party and see how scared Emily will get, she might wet her pants again."

"No, last time I got grounded for a month. I'll meet you all in the park and we can think of something then. "

"Kay. See you later."

I went and put on my costume which was a punk rockstar. My hair was pink and I had a really short skirt with skeleton leggings and a choker necklace with an alligator tooth hanging from a thin thread. My shirt was thin and black with small skulls cut through the fabric leaving parts of my skin exposed to the chilly air of night. I grabbed my flashlight and went to get my sister. She was dressed as a white fluffy kitten with a silver tiara that my father had bought for me at my third birthday. My mother was pleased with Emily's choice in costume, but she looked at mine in disgust.

I met up with my friends in the park by the rock wall. Of course Michael bet Shawn to climb to the top and jump down. What are you going to do with twins? It was considered initiation to our circle and I was the first one to do it. Shawn had been trying it every Halloween which was the only time you are allowed to try. We all stood and watched. He made it to the top, but would he land on his feet when he dropped. It was about ten feet high, not that bad if you were ever pushed off Niagara Falls, thats why my brother is in jail right now.

"So what are we going to do?" Jessica asked in her Catwoman costume that you could tell was tight around her slightly showing waist.

"Why not go to Spooksman Hill?" Michael suggested watching his brother quivering at fear looking at us.

"Wh7y not? Perfect place, scary, unexplored, death, surprises at every turn." Jake was scaring Emily. She was clutching my arm as I stood there and laughed.

"Sounds good to me." I answered not caring about what would happen to her.

We walked to the foot of the hill and Emily looked up at me with worry in her eyes. "Do we have to go up there?"

"Think of it this way. I have to watch you and if you stay here imagine the dangers that would find you when I'm not around." I smiled inside.

Emily followed me and my friends into the dark forest surrounding the creepy hill. We made it halfway through the forest when Michael and Shawn caught up saying that we have a new member in the group. With a shocked look in Shawn's eye I could tell that he actually did it. We made it through the forest and were staring at the haunted mansion at the top of the hill. A mysterious mist surrounded us making everyone collapse to the ground.

When we woke up Emily was gone and Michael had a bloody knife coming out of his chest. I yelled my sisters name over and over again and again. I decided to look in the mansion so we all went inside. Entering through the creaking door and screaming floorboards we stood still awaiting the fate that would be our end. I looked around and I was standing alone. I knew everyone had come in with me but there was no movement, so where did everyone go? I turned around to a hooded figure who stretched a hand out to me. When I rejected it he grabbed my neck and covered my mouth with duct tape. I was carried to a room at the end of the fourth floors west corridor. In the room I saw everyone but Emily. I escaped the figures grasp and ripped the duct tape off.

"Where is my sister!" I demanded.

He outstretched his hand for me to follow. He led me to another room with a small cage with a crying girl in the corner. I ran to the cage but it had three different locks on it. "Let her go!"

"What will you trade me trespasser?" A low monotone voice asked.

I never thought that we were trespassing. "We'll all leave and never return."

"No, someone has to pay."

"Me." I looked up.

He released Emily and my friends into another room where a gas filled making them unconscious and giving them minor amnesia. He handed me a vial full of a purple liquid. "Drink" In two seconds I saw my friends get helped out by ambulances and I collapsed being the girl that disappeared that one Halloween one Spooksmen Hill.