The Invisible Town

Katie was very upset when she had to leave her home in the city to go to a small town in the middle of nowhere. She and her twin brother Kyle had to leave behind Los Angeles to go to Rallcher, Mississippi. Kyle left behind being captain of the football, baseball, wrestling, soccer, and basketball team. Katie left her friends, being lead in the drama play, president of student council, newspaper, class, drama, and being valedictorian. They both lost so much just because their great great great grandfathers house was going to be torn down if they didn't do anything.

It had been almost a week since they moved into the old "Haunted" house on top of Spokesmen Hill. Katie was still unpacking all of her belongings into her room when her mother called for her.

"Katie we have to go to the store in the city, can we trust you to be responsible while we're gone?"

"Yeah mom, I'll be fine."

The second her parents left the driveway she grabbed her cell phone and called her best friend Sally. She was listening to the ringing for what seemed to be forever, then it just stopped. She tried again and again but it always stopped after the fourth ring. She made sure she had signal and it rang. She picked it up without checking thinking that it was Sally. A whisper like voice called to her "Get out. Get out of this town before you never can."

"Hello? How is this?"

"Get out before a full week is up. Or you will be doomed like the rest of us. Get out now."

The phone hung itself up and Katie was a little worried. She went to see if it was her brother who was messing with her. She started for the door when she heard nothing, Kyle had stopped playing basketball. She figured he was going to do something else so she decided not to bother him. She went to meet the neighbors but every house she went to no one answered. She walked around the town to realize that no one was there. She wondered what was going on. She tried to call her brother but the same voice returned. "Leave before it's too late! Leave you don't have any time to wait! Leave or you'll be like us! LEAVE!"

Now she was getting a little scared. She wondered what was going on. She was able to get internet access and see that when she googled Rallcher and found that there was nothing. Every map, article, and document showed that this town doesn't exist. Her phone rang and it was the same voice "LEAVE! YOUR IN DANGER! LEAVE NOW! OR RISK JOINING THE REST!LEAVE YOUR THE LAST ONE!"

Katie was shaking with fear at this moment. What was the voice saying, risk joining the rest? What did that mean? She decided not to question but only to run. She was close to the town border when she saw her brother on the other side. "Katie! This isn't a real town, pass the border or you'll be stuck there forever!"

She ran as fast as she could, but she was never a sports person so she gradually was losing her energy. She was right there at the border but she disappeared right before Kyle's eyes. She was them now, it was officially 10:45, the minute they entered that town a week ago. Kyle tried to get back into the town but it wasn't there.

Kyle spent his time trying to find the invisible town searching for his sister. He found that once you leave the town you can never go back. His sister and him were forever separated between the two worlds that would never come together.