"You like it?" Colby asks and I sit back down and nod.

   "Yeah, that's pretty nice." He sighs relieved what makes me wrinkle my forehead in slight confusion.

   "That's good to hear, so you gonna like this." He pulls something out of his pocket and puts it in front of me.

   "No! Why did you do that?" I take the necklace and look at it. It's basically the same just in rosé and the bigger ring has a heart out of little rosé stones instead of the plus.

   "You don't like it?" I look up and smile even brighter.

   "I love it! But why?" He reaches for my hand and takes it smiling.

   "Can't I give my girlfriend a present? I thought it could be something like... couple necklaces?" I stand up and walk around the table to sit down next to Colby. I wrap my arms around his neck and smile.

   "Be careful, Cole. You gonna get romantic. Not that I would mind tho..." He laughes and takes the necklace I still held in my hand.

   "Believe it or not, I can be pretty romantic. Now turn around." I smile and do as he told so he can put on the necklace. I look down at the necklace and turn back to face Colby again.

   "I love it." I mumble and look up at him. He smiles relieved and kisses me before our food arrives and I go back to the other side of the table.

After I finished eating, I went to toilet. As I come back Colby is finished too and on his phone. He looks up smiling as I sit back down across from him.

   "Was it good?" he asks and I tilt my head frowning.

   "Yes, it was very reliving." I say and chuckle and take my phone. Colbys smile suddenly twitches a little and I frown again. I left my phone on the table as I went to toilet. "What did you do?" I ask and enter my code to unlock the phone.

   "Nothing." he says, but can't keep a straight face. I go to my pictures, 'cause he only could have taken some pictures. And he did.

   "Colby!" I say laughing as our waiter comes and we gonna pay. Colby is about to pay everything. "No! Don't! I wanna pay my part." I say and try to push his hand away. He just laughs.

   "Let me be a great boyfriend and pay for dinner. It isn't that expansive anyways." I sigh and lean back.

   "Fine. But next time I'll pay." Colby nods smiling.

"Sure." he says in an sarcastic way and I already know he won't let me.

Colby paid and we left to drive to the location where the boys wanna record the ouija board video.

   I sit in the passenger seat, humming to the song that's playing on the radio, while I choose one of Colbys picture that I'll upload on Instagram.

   As I finally choose one, I upload it.

   >Never leave your phone alone with @ Colby_Brock

   >Never leave your phone alone with @ Colby_Brock . He'll mess with it.< I caption it

   I look to Colby and show him my phone screen.

   "Isn't it pretty?" I ask innocently. He looks for two or three seconds and shakes his head smiling.

   "Definitely. I mean, did you see me?" I laugh and turn off my phone just to check the comments a second later. They are all pretty positive with the usual hate towards me. Mostly >Just date already< or >Make it public< or >He is so beautiful< or >Was it a date?< or >You little slut, Colby is too good for you, he should date Shea. She's pretty at least.< I ignore comments like the last one even though this person is kinda right. Shea is way more prettier than I am. That brings me back to the question why he is dating me. Colby could get every girl in the world, why did he choose me?

   "What's wrong, Elli?" Colby asks. He probably saw my thoughtful look.

   "Nothing." I answer and smile at him. He glances at me before he turns around the corner.

   "Don't lie to me. What's wrong?" I sigh and bite my lip. I want that he tells me, if something is bothering him, so I should tell him too.

   "Why did you choose me and not... Shea?" I finally manage to ask. Colby sighs and looks around. What is he doing? Why isn't he just answering my question? Should I be worried? My heart begins to beat slightly faster than usual as Colby parks the car and turns to me with a serious face. What will he say?