I jumped up quickly, whistling for Maven to follow me. I didn't bother changing out of my blacks tights, high waisted shorts, or oversized band tee. Fall was coming fast in early September so I grabbed a black leather jacket and boots to keep me warm. Maven and I raced out of the driveway just as Angel arrived on his army green Harley. I gave him a quick wave, avoiding eye contact. Talk about good timing. I definitely did not want to face him after last night. Nothing had changed... I still had revenge keeping me up every night. And I'd return his dog eventually.

The Death Reapers MC clubhouse was fairly empty when I pulled up

The Death Reapers MC clubhouse was fairly empty when I pulled up. Everyone must be preparing for the run I had heard Trace and Angel whispering about a few days ago. Maven jumped out of the open window of the jeep and found her dog buddy Killer to play with. They ran around like overgrown puppies. The sight made me smile.

I rushed inside the main entrance of the club, knocking quickly as I did so. I found Dixie/Dallas leaning across the bar, talking to Trace and London.

I cleared my throat awkwardly, my boots tapping on the old linoleum black tiled floor as I made my way closer to the group.

Trace turned his head, shock written on his expression. London just smirked at me, giving me exaggerated kissy faces. I rolled my eyes, reaching the long old wooden bar. I tentatively held my hand out to the beautiful blonde.

"I'm sorry, I didn't have the chance to meet you last night. I'm Riley McKenna, Trace's twin sister." I smiled wider as she shook my hand. She seemed surprised that I was even speaking with her. Maybe she didn't know much about club dynamics, but I wasn't that popular around here.

"Little sister," Trace mumbled into his coffee, avoiding eye contact with everyone.

"You can just call her Angel's girl. Or Trouble. Both work." London yelled out, laughing at his own joke. I yanked on his long, brown man bun with my right hand, smiling politely at the girl behind the counter. London whined in protest, trying to disentangle my hand from his curls.

"I'm Dallas, it's nice to meet you." Dallas grinned at me and I almost fell down on my ass. She was that fucking stunning.

 She was that fucking stunning