25- inhumane.

Magsimula sa umpisa

'Anything for you' as if! I scoffed and rolled my eyes at that.

"Careful now, darling you still want that one week's time right?" He threatened.

"Fine. Just give me those papers I will read them carefully and sign." Blackmailing bastard, I added silently.

"Sure." He said and passed me the papers.

I got up from my seat to leave but before leaving I added "And yes next time you want to talk to me just call me no need of sending your rude secretary." I just said casually without thinking.

He eyed me for a minute then took out his phone and dialed a number and said."you are fired... huh?" Pause "she will call me whatever the fuck she wants. You just mind your own damn business. I will tell my manager to finalize you payment, I don't ever want to see your ass in my company ever again. Am I understood?" He warned in a very dangerous tone which left no place for arguments.

My eyes widened at that....shit, what have I done. What do I do now?

Now is not the right time to talk to him he is already very angry. I will talk to him later on, let him cool a bit.

He looked at me and said "better, now back to work."

As I got out of his cabin I saw Jacob coming towards me.

"Hey, you are fine?" He asked looking at me intently.

"Yeah." I said, not sure what gave away my mood.

"You sure you are not going to faint." He asked again now in a bit teasing tone.

I scoffed at that "Yeah of course I am fine no need to worry."

"You don't look well to me... Wanna grab a coffee with me."he suddenly asked out of nowhere

"Okay well I think I am desperately in need of coffee. Dealing with Agustin is quite exhausting after all." I answered, smiling at him. There is something about him which puts me at ease whenever I am around him. Why? I don't know. May be because he is the only normal male I have come across...apart from Alex of course.

We took a side table at the cafeteria and gave our respective orders to the waitress.

Jacob was about to say something but stopped midway when we heard two girls, just a table away from us and facing opposite side, talking.

"What the hell is wrong with our new boss? Does he even needs a reason to fire someone. It's like 'hey today you are the first person I lay my eyes on so it's pretty much clear you are fired dude.'

"I mean give me a break. Just because you are hot as hell doesn't mean you need to be a bitch as well" She said and let out a frustrated sigh.

I was barely controlling my laughter when the other girl sitting with her spoke " I like Jacob sir better have you seen how cute he is? And at least he knows how to behave with a....human being.

And have you seen him today in his black shirt. Sexy.

Brown hair, perfect sharp jaw line and not to mention his dark eyes I can stare at them whole day. Oh my dear god I was completely nailed. And his lips just perfect and.....

" kissable." The other girl added for her and saying that both of them started giggling and went away from there.

When I looked at jacob he was looking anywhere but me, trying to pretend as if he hadn't heard any thing. But his blushing gave away. And I just burst into a fit of laughter.

"What are you laughing at."he snapped at me, clearly irritated.

" look at you, you are blushing a deep shed of red." I was barely able to form coherent words because of all the laughing.