Final: ANNYEONG

"BREAKING NEWS: SANDARA PARK RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL DURING WRAP UP PARTY FOR THE KING'S ASSASSIN"

"EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: G-DRAGON CAPTURED BY A FAN LOOKING EXTREMELY WORRIED FOR HIS WIFE"

"BREAKING NEWS: SANDARA PARK AND G-DRAGON ARE HAVING THEIR 4TH CHILD!"

SANDARA PARK EXPRESSES HER SINCERE APOLOGY TO HER CO-WORKERS AND FANS THROUGH AN EMOTIONAL VIDEO MESSAGE TAKEN INSIDE THE HOSPITAL

Everyone must still be probably shocked the moment a fan-taken video of Sandara Park being rushed to Seoul National University Hospital went viral and almost everyone expressed their concern for the former YG idol turned actress, and the company's Ambassadress of Goodwill. Sandara Park's message went as below:

"I learned about my pregnancy when we were almost finished filming the movie and decided to surprise my husband about it tonight but I forgot I am not in control of my body anymore since there's another life inside me... I should be more careful from now on. To all the people I have brought inconvenience to, I'm sorry. To my husband who surely was the most shocked more than anyone, I'm sorry. To Yong il, Yongdu, Yongse, who have always been wishing for a dongsaeng, I'm sorry for not letting you know soon. And to all my fans out there, I'm sorry if I failed you. I might be Dara-the singer, Dara-the endorser, Dara-the MC, or Dara-the actress to you, but to me, above everything else, I am Sandara Park, a wife and a mother.

I'm sorry for coming back just now... And I'm sorry for leaving again too soon. In the future, I hope we can meet each other again."

A lot has expressed their joy as well when she confirmed her pregnancy and celebrity friends of the couple have posted their congratulatory messages on SNS today. What do you think about this surprise that one of Korea's top couples have brought us?

Meanwhile, G-Dragon turned down all the interviews politely and admitted he was still in shock and was afraid he might get too emotional in front of everyone because of too much joy.

Congrats to this happy and lovely family!

___

Hyun Suk shut his laptop down and the same time he squeezed his eyes shut. With a bad headache brewing, he massaged his temples while in his head, millions of Korean Won came burning down in ashes. "Aisht. I guess I really need to let them go. But where in the world can I find my next G-Dragon and Sandara Park?" he shook his head, knowing that the two of his biggest money makers will always be irreplaceable. With a heavy heart, he dialed the film producer to voice out an apology.

"Mr. Kim, I could have done better than reaching out to you through phone but I am deeply embarrassed to face you as of the moment. Yes. I am really sorry for the trouble. I didn't know Sandara was pregnant—Sorry? What do you mean it's okay?" Hyun Suk removed his beret and scratched his balding scalp.

"What are you apologizing for? It's actually a good publicity for the movie. I'm pretty sure it will do well upon release."

Dumbfounded, Hyunsuk hung up the phone. He was half relieved and half worried. It seems his dilemma was never ending.

"One more person to go." he told himself as he dialed the number of ROS producer.

-------

Reporters camped outside the hospital when the news about Dara's discharge came out. YG sent managers to help them and Jiyong even brought his personal bodyguards with him to secure his wife. While the triplets waited in their car, several reporters started surrounding it, scaring the three boys.