Marshmallow Kwon Returns

"Appa, is Eomma's work too far?" Yongdu ran towards the safety fence that divides the dining room and the kitchen. It's only six in the morning but the triplets are already up and full of energy, ready to see their mom who wasn't able to come home last night because she had to shoot some important scenes.

Yongdu scratched his head when he did not get an answer from his busy dad and asked once more. "Appa! Is Eomma's work very very far??? Appa! Appa!"

"Yes, it's a bit far that's why we need to prepare," Jiyong answered, still busying himself in the kitchen. He was cooking a special meal for Dara on one stove, the triplets breakfast on the other.

"Yongdu mitt eomma very very much,"

Jiyong smiled and turned to his son. He ruffled Yongdu's hair and popped a piece of egg roll onto the boy's mouth. "Eomma will definitely be surprised to see you, boys," Jiyong said, deeply touched that Yongdu thinks of his mom too.

"Yummy," Yongdu's attention was suddenly on the eggroll in his mouth. "Appa, it's deliciout,"

"What's delichoot?" Yongse threw his toy away upon hearing the word from his brother. "Appa! Yongte want tumthing delichoot too!"

Yong il did not say a word when he approached the two but then his eyes were on Yongdu's chewing mouth. He tried to pop his brother's mouth open but Yongdu just avoided him.

"Appa! Yongdu had it! Yong il want it too!" Yong il's face frowned.

"Appa! Yongte too!"

"Okay, wait there, boys. I'm going to give you your meal,"

"Appa, Yongdu mittet eomma. Can Yongdu get another bite?" Yongdu asked to Jiyong's surprise.

Yongse eyed Yongdu sharply and before he knew it, Yongse was already opening both of his hands to ask him food.

"Appa, Yongte too! Yongte mittet eomma even more than Yongdu! I want a bite too!"

"Appa, me too! Me too! I want to tee eomma to bad!" Yong il opened his hands too making Jiyong laugh at the three helplessly.

"Geez, you guys, really..." Jiyong just shook his head and gave them one piece each. He then unlocked the fence and made them sit on their chairs one by one. He went back to preparing the three's bowls and went on shaking his head, unable to believe his sons' wits.

"Appa, will we go to a palace later?" Yongdu asked.

"Yes we will."

"Whoa. It Eomma a queen, appa?" Yong il asked. Jiyong handed them their food and Yongdu and Yongse immediately started digging in, while Yong il eagerly waited for an answer.

"Of course! She's our queen, right?"

"Then appa is a King then?"

"Hmm... You could say that," he chuckled and gobbled up his sandwich. "Eat up, Yong il ah. We're gonna be late,"

Yong il turned to his meal and Jiyong was about to pack the food he prepared when Yongse suddenly interrupted.

"Appa, Yong il, Yongdu, Yongte then are printet, wight?"

"Yes, you are."

"But why no princess?" Yongdu, the fluent talker asked.

"Soon... Soon you'll have a younger sister."

"And that makes her a princess!" Yongdu excitedly clapped his hands. "Appa when are we going to have a little princess here?"

"Hmm... Depends on when your eomma will take a break from her work."