Chapter 1: Hubby Jiyong

"Director Kang personally talked to me. I mean... Director-"

"I told you, you should try training Bom noona to act too, hyung," Jiyong butted in earning him a scowl from their CEO. Dara lowered her head, trying to hide her grin when she saw Hyun Suk's sour expression. The latter decided to ignore Jiyong and just turned to Dara.

"As I was saying, Dara..."

"But you already heard Jiyong's decision, sajangnim." Dara shrugged. "If he says no, then..." she paused for a while and turned to her husband. "Then it's a no."

"See? Aisht. Stop going over the same thing again, hyung. Three years ain't even enough to make up for the years we had to hide and keep our relationship to ourselves. We are just starting to enjoy this life hyung." Jiyong told Hyun Suk as he wrapped an arm around Dara.

"Enjoy my butt." Hyun Suk retorted with a scowl as he grabbed his slippers and aimed it at Jiyong. "You think I didn't have a hard time blocking the media for you, you asshole?"

"I paid my debts well," Jiyong pouted. "We both know that. I mean, look at your new building. WOW!!!" he said, animatedly marvelling at the CEO's humongous office.

"Jiyong," Dara poked him, stopping his husband from pissing their boss more.

"Why, baby? I'm just telling the truth. I was actually thinking of taking a break from writing songs so we could take a trip to France with the kids. What do you think?"

"FINE!!!" the couple was startled when Hyun Suk raised his voice. "Fine. You win. I am going to turn down this offer, alright. But you have to promise me, Jiyong. You need to make a great -PERFECT-ALL-KILL song for the summer. How about something for that Winner and Ikon collab?"

Jiyong smirked and faced Hyun Suk. "Aww... Give me a break. The kids write their own songs."

"So you're telling me you'll be fine slacking off and doing nothing, huh?" Hyun Suk was about to throw his slippers at Jiyong but the latter quickly hugged his wife and hid behind her making their CEO massage his nape.

"Aisht... But hyung!"

"Do you understand what I'm talking about, Jiyong? It's very rare for married celebrities to get a number of offers such as these! Dara is still very in demand and so are you and you are being unfair!"

"Unfair???"

"Yes. Unfair! Look, your fans gets to hear the songs you produce for YG artists. But how about Blackjacks? Daralings? Do you even check out your twitter? Instagram?"

"No. Aisht, for heaven's sake hyung. My time at home is not even enough for my three whelps."

"You mean your sons," Dara corrected him.

"My lovely sons, yes." He clapped snapped his fingers and let out an exasperated sigh. "Hyung... You do understand right?"

Hyun Suk rolled his eyes at Jiyong and dialed YG Kplus CEO. "Among the the three of us here, I think it's you who doesn't," he said before throwing the files on the table.

"Dara is not doing it. I did my best," he said as he plopped back down to his chair defeatedly. He shrugged. "What the husband says, the husband gets. Lucky motherfucker,"

Jiyong just shook his head the remarks of the CEO. He grabbed his wife's hand and brought it to his lips but what he did not notice was how Dara looked at the files on the desk longingly.

It's true, she loves spending time with her family and taking care of their three adorable sons is the best reward she's ever had. But hearing about the great role for the movie, she felt somehow torn.