Chapter 5 - Anger

Start from the beginning

An amusing sight to anyone who didn't know them but the kidnapper didn't has time to muse that rare temporary truce when the other Guardians and two Skies caught up to them, where the younger Sky looked like he wanted to murder him before cutting him into gory pieces then throw his mutilated pieces of body to hungry violent animals.

'Great.. Now how can I get out of here' The kidnapper thought with a blank face, mentally panicked while looking around to see himself getting fully surrounded. 'Jumping to the nearby tree seems useless' He sighed softly, still maintaining his blank face.

'Might as well make a try than giving up so soon' He forced himself to calm down. He was about to dash and kick the scared Lightning Guardian, when he was suddenly enveloped by Mist flame. "What?" He widened his eyes, he really thought Daemon Spade had caught him, but when he saw the Guardians' faces, it didn't seem that way.

"Thank you for your hard work" was what the kidnapper heard from his left ear and brief glance at a brownish red hair, before he felt the brunet he kidnapped was taken away, and strong pain in his abdomen at the same time. With wide eyes, he coughed out blood, slowly looked down, and saw a sword sticking out from him abdomen and blood was pooling under his feet.

"Daemon, dispelled the Mist!" He could hear Vongola Decimo's shout, which his vision then was cleared from Mist flame surrounded him.

He had no more strength left to react on those gasped he heard when the sword sticking out from his abdomen was pulled away making the pain increased, letting him fell on to his own pool of blood, nor did he care about the betrayal he was feeling when he was attacked by his client's subordinate.

His eyes turning glassy when he knew he was about to die, which meant that he would left his old disabled mother all by herself. He did these kind of jobs only because the price paid was high. For his old mother to have a shelter to sleep in, foods to eat everyday,and medicines for her illness. Everything only for his old mother, who was patiently waiting for him to reach back home.

"Looks like I won't be able to go home today after all... Please forgive me....., mother" was the only thing he whispered out before he stopped moving and his eyes turned dull.

The place went silent when they saw the man took his last breath after apologizing to the mother who was waiting for him to reach home, before they heard, "Oh my.. It seems he died before his old mother" followed by a chuckle.

"You think that's actually amusing, you f*cking *sshole!!" G snarled at the man, who was princess-carrying Tsuna, and pointed a gun at him, ready to pull the trigger.

"It's interesting that he was actually doing this dangerous job only for his disable old mother. The loyal son that always went back home to take care of her and one day he didn't, which she waited day by day then died all alone while thinking her only son had finally given up on her. Oh, that sounds like an interesting drama. Well, at least she will be joining him soon. She IS already dying" The redhead chuckled.

Knuckle immediately frowned. "You are not supposed to disrespect a child's love towards his mother. God will not forgiven you for that and will land heavy punishments on you" Knuckle said, before frowning again when the man in front of him chuckled while making a kind smile on his face.

"And what makes you think I care, Sun Guardian?" He tilted his head, shrugging his shoulders.

"What would you feel when someone insulted you like that?" Asari narrowed his eyes, his grip to his sword tightened. No one should disrespect someone like that, not that it was okay to disrespect someone in another way. Including him, the others were also glaring at him, though some did that while observing him.